LOCAL SURGE?

BrooklynSouth

Anyone find SURGE 14 locally? Checked WALGREENS, CVS, my usual BSS, DUANE READ, SALLYS, ECKERDS, nada.... I have found it on line but would like to get it locally. Anyone found it in Brooklyn?
Thanks

Hmm that's unusual that you can't find it...........I've seen it within the last week in my BSS and in my local CVS but I'm on Long Island. Hey if you really can't find it, I'll ship you a couple of bottles if you want. :D Just PM me.

I am probably going to buy it online. What is the line like? I'm having temple thinning issues and wanted to give this a try. Which product do you use?

I live in Manhattan and there is a bss on 34th street that sell it and alot of other stuff used by many on LHCF, HTH......

BrooklynSouth said:
Anyone find SURGE 14 locally? Checked WALGREENS, CVS, my usual BSS, DUANE READ, SALLYS, ECKERDS, nada.... I have found it on line but would like to get it locally. Anyone found it in Brooklyn?
Thanks

Hey Brooklyn
You can find it on the junction - there are two BSS out there - go to the one next to a photo shop and electronic store - sorry I don't know the name of it- it's the one on Flatbush Ave, not the one on Nostrand Ave. HTH

I buy it from Bed, Bath, and Beyond on 61st and 1st in Manhattan. They have a large section for Health and Beauty Aids there.

Good luck.

determined_to_grow said:
Hey Brooklyn
You can find it on the junction - there are two BSS out there - go to the one next to a photo shop and electronic store - sorry I don't know the name of it- it's the one on Flatbush Ave, not the one on Nostrand Ave. HTH

Determined.......!!
The Junction, why didn't I think of it:confused: ???????
I'll stop by tomorrow, parking is the pits there but I'll manage it. Thanks everyone for your help.

Determined_to_grow, the name of the BSS at the JUNCTION is NEO/MIMI. The {Black! that was a nice surprise} man there says he no longer stocks it, lot of other products though, made a small purchase. I was about to head home when a friend spotted me; asked what I was doing... told her...she suggested I try the GEM store a few doors down. The GEM had the WOOJEE only. I recalled another GEM down on Belmont avenue so went there. The second GEM had many SURGE products, Dominican stuff also... bought the LOTION MOTION #9and the SURGE14. I am happy, thanks.

Last edited:
if you're in the downtown Bklyn area, the Feel BSS on Fulton Street (off Jay St) has plenty (its on the same block as the Modells)

The BSS at Fulton and Hanover Place (by Flatbush at the end of Fulton mall) had it last time I checked. It's called Hair Etc. and the number is 718-855-7110.

The BSS the other poster was talking about by Modells on Fulton is called Feel Beauty Supply (370 Fulton St.) 718-852-6889.

HTH

Back