Lloyd's hair

scarcity21

is gawgeous...in his music vid 'get it shawty'...when he was on the bus wearing that rust colored jacket....i :love::love: :love:it!!!!

Hey, scarcity21!

I don't really even watch videos, but I happened to see some video show this past weekend. His hair is OFF THE HOOK! He is also featured on a page in the latest Hype Hair with Kelly Roland on the cover.

:)

LOL, that song's been in my head all day! Yeah, his hair is very nice....I have to admit that sometimes I get a little jealous when I see guys with great hair. :mad: :look: :grin:

Divalicious said:
LOL, that song's been in my head all day! Yeah, his hair is very nice....I have to admit that sometimes I get a little jealous when I see guys with great hair. :mad: :look: :grin:

i know right? and they aint even trying:)

tricie said:
Hey, scarcity21!

I don't really even watch videos, but I happened to see some video show this past weekend. His hair is OFF THE HOOK! He is also featured on a page in the latest Hype Hair with Kelly Roland on the cover.

:)

YES INDEED:D

Well, I don't watch videos but it would be nice if someone put a picture on the board so we all can see what the rave is about...thanks.

That's my jam! :yay: It was my ringtone for a while. But yeah, Lloyd's hair is gawjus!!! Brownskin, is she really? My roomate asked me was he something else. I was like NO DON'T RUIN MY FANTASY ABOUT LLOYD. HE IS ALL BLACK. This just confirms it. :) I wonder what his regimen is?

bmoreflyygirl said:
That's my jam! :yay: It was my ringtone for a while. But yeah, Lloyd's hair is gawjus!!! Brownskin, is she really? My roomate asked me was he something else. I was like NO DON'T RUIN MY FANTASY ABOUT LLOYD. HE IS ALL BLACK. This just confirms it. :) I wonder what his regimen is?

I hate to ruin your fantasy hun but he has Indian in him too.:kiss:

I saw Lloyd up close a few weeks ago.....He shole do got some hair on that head. He doesn't look fully black....I can kinda see how he would be Ethopian. They tend to have finer, less coarse hair. But I was guessing that he was probably mixed with Indian because of his skin tone and he also has a pointy nose. :ohwell:

longhairluva said:
I hate to ruin your fantasy hun but he has Indian in him too.:kiss:

Y'all just raining on my parade ain't y'all? :lol: Really though? My mama told me the same thing and I still think she's lying. lol I remember when Lloyd was in a group as a child, his younger brother had hair like that too. I wonder whatever happened to Chucky...

JazzyDez said:
I saw Lloyd up close a few weeks ago.....He shole do got some hair on that head. He doesn't look fully black....I can kinda see how he would be Ethopian. They tend to have finer, less coarse hair. But I was guessing that he was probably mixed with Indian because of his skin tone and he also has a pointy nose. :ohwell:

Not all Ethipoians have "Negroid" features, I've seen loads with pointy noses. Sadly Lloyd just aint cute to me, wen I saw the You video I just wished he has someone elses face with that hair and that body. He looks a lil pervy to me :lol: and since when could he dance???

ETA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b2qUZTxBU

I saw a guy in the mall who had to have been 4a natural with a MIDBACK PONYTAIL. Yes it was an unstretched mid back ponytail......... I almost broke down and cried.... I love lloyds hair btw. I like that song and thats it...

dimpalz said:
Not all Ethipoians have "Negroid" features, I've seen loads with pointy noses. Sadly Lloyd just aint cute to me, wen I saw the You video I just wished he has someone elses face with that hair and that body. He looks a lil pervy to me :lol: and since when could he dance???

You forgot about his voice... He does talk fruity. I was sitting here watching noggin with my roomate and my mom was here. And my roomate was like there goes your boy and my mother was like WHO? THAT FROOT LOOP?!?! HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL! :perplexed I was so offended. l:lol:

dimpalz said:

Yeah I knew that about Ethopians which is why I said I could see how he could be Ethopian. I don't think lloyd is cute either.

I can't find a picture of his hair out

1572_sexy%20lloyd.jpg

1245019_426x104.jpg

lloydtattoo.jpg

Last edited:
bmoreflyygirl said:

i bet u...he doesnt do nothing .....prob just a wash, cond, and cornrows:)

scarcity21 said:
[/B]

i bet u...he doesnt do nothing .....prob just a wash, cond, and cornrows:)

Doesn't that suck? We do all this stuff to make our hair look great and they get away with doing nothing. I'm about to make that my regimen as soon as my cornrows get some decent hangtime. Maybe by the end of the summer.

bmoreflyygirl said:
You forgot about his voice... He does talk fruity. I was sitting here watching noggin with my roomate and my mom was here. And my roomate was like there goes your boy and my mother was like WHO? THAT FROOT LOOP?!?! HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL! :perplexed I was so offended. l:lol:

lol ...he does talk soft and fruity:lol:
Btw ...bmore ur twistout looks fierce!!!! did u do it on wet or dry hair?
Rock on with yo bad self!:)

scarcity21 said:
lol ...he does talk soft and fruity:lol:
Btw ...bmore ur twistout looks fierce!!!! did u do it on wet or dry hair?
Rock on with yo bad self!:)

bmoreflyygirl said:
Doesn't that suck? We do all this stuff to make our hair look great and they get away with doing nothing. I'm about to make that my regimen as soon as my cornrows get some decent hangtime. Maybe by the end of the summer.

i was thinking the same thing....keep it simple/ leave that hair alone!:grin:

bmoreflyygirl said:

OT: Girl, your siggy is awesome! I love your hair!!!

Yeah, ya'll made me watch the video too to see what all the commotion is about. ;) That's a CHILD you all are trippin on! :lachen: But nice hair though.

tnorenberg said:
Yeah, ya'll made me watch the video too to see what all the commotion is about. ;) That's a CHILD you all are trippin on! :lachen: But nice hair though.

lol He's waaaaay too young for me to drool over.... but I'm an equal opportunity hair ho. :lol: :p

It's all about da grass girl, it's all about da grass! :sekret:

Back