Living Proof's No Friz is back in stock - 1/8/09

Avaya

[FONT=&quot]Dear Living Proof Customer, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The wait is over, we have been working around the clock and I’m happy to report that No Frizz is back in stock. We thank everyone for your patience, we were really surprised by how fast the early release packaging sold out. Thanks everyone for spreading the word.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So visit www.livingproof.com right now and be the very first to purchase all the No Frizz products (including the Wave Shaping, Curl Defining Treatment) in its final packaging. And as a special thank you for being our first customer, all purchases made on www.livingproof.com will be rewarded with free shipping.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will also be appearing on QVC once again January 17th, between 2 – 3pm EST and 7 – 8pm EST where we will be offering No Frizz Duos (this time 2 of the same product) for fine-medium and medium-thick hair, for $38.52 with free shipping. To make life easier, you will also have the opportunity to sign up for QVC’s auto-delivery every 60 days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Because we’ve moved to a new system on our web site, you will need to re-register when you visit us the first time. This new system will make it easier for us to provide great customer service. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lastly, as you know customer reviews are so important these days to helping people find products that work. So if you have a moment, please share your No Frizz experiences at our coming soon site at Sephora.com (http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P230423&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5936 ), www.qvc.com (up and running January 17th), and www.endthefrizz.com.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks again and please spread the word,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rob[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CEO[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Living Proof[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-866-240-9933[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The good thing is, instead of being forced to purchase two for over $40 through QVC, you may purchase 1 item for $24 with free shipping![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I just purchased the "Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream for Medium to Thick Hair". I will post my reviews once it is received and used.
[/FONT]

The company emailed me too yesterday and I ordered a bottle of the straight making for coarse hair for $24 I think. I can't wait to get it. I have to know if it will help with reversion when i flat iron. We'll see.

Sooooooo, I tried the Living Proof No Friz for medium to coarse hair. It smells like grapefruits :perplexed. Anyway, I used it on my hair and did a roller set. My roller set was smooth and my hair felt light but it was also crunchy, as it would feel if I used setting lotion which I did not.

Also I experienced a lot of breakage - there were all these strands of curly hair on the floor when I gently attempted to comb out the curls :nono::nono::nono:. I tied my hair up with a silk scarf and then went to bed (waaaaaay to tired to do the saran wrap set, plus, I was afraid to comb my hair because every pass of the comb led to breakage). I woke up this morning to a head full of dry, FRIZZY, hair. The base is smooth but the ends are a HOT MESS!!! I was VERY disappointed in this product.

They say that it works best with heat but I'm afraid!!!! Half of may hair may break off adding flaming hot tools of torture to this crunchy hair making product!!! I must say that I didn't experience any breakage when I was combing my wet hair while doing my roller set. Go figure.:ohwell:

My roller set is in my siggy. It looked nice and had a nice sheen to it and the hair felt airy, yet again, as I stated before, it had that setting lotion crunch to it.

Awww man! I am so sorry to hear this review because I was looking FORWARD to using this product. I was waiting for your review so I am SO glad you took the time to break it down. Man, I feel so let down!

Your hair looks nice in your siggy. Are you going to return the products or give it a try with heat?

Sooooooo, I tried the Living Proof No Friz for medium to coarse hair. It smells like grapefruits :perplexed. Anyway, I used it on my hair and did a roller set. My roller set was smooth and my hair felt light but it was also crunchy, as it would feel if I used setting lotion which I did not.

Also I experienced a lot of breakage - there were all these strands of curly hair on the floor when I gently attempted to comb out the curls :nono::nono::nono:. I tied my hair up with a silk scarf and then went to bed (waaaaaay to tired to do the saran wrap set, plus, I was afraid to comb my hair because every pass of the comb led to breakage). I woke up this morning to a head full of dry, FRIZZY, hair. The base is smooth but the ends are a HOT MESS!!! I was VERY disappointed in this product.

They say that it works best with heat but I'm afraid!!!! Half of may hair may break off adding flaming hot tools of torture to this crunchy hair making product!!! I must say that I didn't experience any breakage when I was combing my wet hair while doing my roller set. Go figure.:ohwell:

My roller set is in my siggy. It looked nice and had a nice sheen to it and the hair felt airy, yet again, as I stated before, it had that setting lotion crunch to it.

Back