Little question about amla & aphogee treatment

lovely008

Hi :wave: i'm a semi-newbie here, i've been enjoying the community for awhile but this is my first post in the hair care section. I got a perm about 2 weeks ago and I was going to do my first wash tonite. I put in (Amla) oil for a prepoo but i decided that i would do an intense protein treatment (aphogee)...Do you think it will damage my hair if i do the protein treatment after using amla oil as a prepoo, should i just wait? Thanks so much for your help everyone!

I don't think it will be damaging at all. However, if you are worried you should shampoo with a clarifying shampoo before adding the aphogee treatment. That way traces of oil won't block the treatment from being as effective as possible.

CAPlush said:
I don't think it will be damaging at all. However, if you are worried you should shampoo with a clarifying shampoo before adding the aphogee treatment. That way traces of oil won't block the treatment from being as effective as possible.

co-signing on that. I would just use a good clarifying shampoo to remove any build up of the Amla. There should be no damage at all.

Back