Listening to the Lord

motherx2esq

Today I finally went to a church that I know the Lord has been telling me to attend service. I put my mind to it and got my lazy tail up and went. Lord, am I glad I did. I felt so anointed and joy filled. I worshiped and praised and it felt so good. They did an alter call and after fighting with myself and hearing the Bishop calling for me to come, I went. I have never cried like that in front of total strangers in my life. I felt renewed. I tell you that man was calling to me and God was pushing me to go up there and yall I fought! But the more he spoke the more I felt it. The Co Pastor was up there with me and she spoke to my soul. She prayed over and blessed me something amazing. I knew I was a new face in the crowd but she said that she saw me and knew that there was something on my heart. It's funny how when you are trying to hide things someone sees it. I have not felt that way in a church in so long and it felt good. I felt humble, vulnerable and so open to God at that point. If felt so... beyond good. There are so many things going on in my life and that is what I needed. I have rode past this church the entire 2 years I have lived out here and lately I have been called to go and fought. Well the fight is over and I won. After feeling that anointing and a day of service, I joined the church. I just felt that this was where I am suppose to be.

Today I finally went to a church that I know the Lord has been telling me to attend service. I put my mind to it and got my lazy tail up and went. Lord, am I glad I did. I felt so anointed and joy filled. I worshiped and praised and it felt so good. They did an alter call and after fighting with myself and hearing the Bishop calling for me to come, I went. I have never cried like that in front of total strangers in my life. I felt renewed. I tell you that man was calling to me and God was pushing me to go up there and yall I fought! But the more he spoke the more I felt it. The Co Pastor was up there with me and she spoke to my soul. She prayed over and blessed me something amazing. I knew I was a new face in the crowd but she said that she saw me and knew that there was something on my heart. It's funny how when you are trying to hide things someone sees it. I have not felt that way in a church in so long and it felt good. I felt humble, vulnerable and so open to God at that point. If felt so... beyond good. There are so many things going on in my life and that is what I needed. I have rode past this church the entire 2 years I have lived out here and lately I have been called to go and fought. Well the fight is over and I won. After feeling that anointing and a day of service, I joined the church. I just felt that this was where I am suppose to be.
God bless you on your new journey.

I had tear up reading your post. I am so happy that you found your church home. Be Bless and enjoy the life the Lord has given you:rosebud:

:bighug:

Back