List your top Co-washing conditioners!

Co-signing on the Trader Joe's Tingle Treat. It is BY FAR the best for my natural, fine, 4a, on my way APL strands!

+3 on TJ Tea Tree Tingle. :yep: Amazed at how clean my hair and scalp get with this condish. Super slip for detangling, but still can DC afterwards without making my superfine, 4A/B, half-natural/half-relaxed hair mushy.

Next would be Tresemme Natural Nourish Moisture and Shescentit Honey Rinse (not in any particular order).

bellebebe said:
Philippians413 I really wanna try WEN, but how does it compare to Co-washing? Does it do the same thing?

Wen still has a cleaning agent in it. Not as harsh as shampoo tho . It cleans but moisturized. And of course you know cowashing doesn't have cleaning agent in it at all and is more moisturizing

Trader Joes Nourish Spa Balanced Moisturizing Conditioner

31PnmHmIcgL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Uuhh, I have so many. Right now though, its suave almond and shea butter (love--tried it before and it was okay-notbad-but now Love it), knock offs and such from big lots (usually at least okay), joico k-pac and the moisturizing one, and aubrey gpb & hsr. I still really like herbal essence ltr and tresemme conditioners too.

I can't wait till we FINALLY get a trader joes in my area should be here September 2012.

I want to try the TJ Tea Tree Tingle.

For now, I really like Garnier Fructis sleek n shine conditioner to cowash with.

Back