List Your Growth Aids?

Prettyeyes

I personally haven't used any growth aids but I know that some stay and some go. Which one is a keeper for you? Or which ones have you tried in the past?

I am impressed with Mega-tek/OCT progress pictures.

For me Bee Mine really helped me. It gave me an extra 2 inches! and it helped with my dry scalp! But I wouldnt EVER EVER try MTG. Im not the desperate for long hair! lol HTH oh yeah Bee mine has a sale buy 2 get 1 free so.................try it! BT is good also.

I think I'm going to be on MT for life - or at least til tailbone. ;) It's not super expensive, it smells wonderful, it looks nice, and it works. If something comes along that has all the perks and works better - well, ya know, upgradeupgrade! :lachen: But otherwise? I'm cool....

I started out using Boundless Tresses and I like it. You just have to careful not to use too much because your hair can get oily. I just recently starting using Mega tek, I think I'm going to stick with Mega tek since it's not oily.

Megatek- for the last 4 months, got thickness, not sure if my growth is more than without.

Have used:

Moe's growth formula- not sure I saw a difference (used for 2 months) hair was moisturised though

Sulphur mixes (MTG/BT/mine) all worked fine but too smelly (MTG) and greasy (all o' them).

MN: worked fine too, but had to mix it with oily stuff :scratchch wonder if MT and MN together...

Sticking with Megatek for the long run:yep::yep:

Last edited:
I personally haven't used any growth aids but I know that some stay and some go. Which one is a keeper for you? Or which ones have you tried in the past?

I am impressed with Mega-tek/OCT progress pictures.

BT but I do have MT also, which I have been applying to my temples, it's slowly working I think, my temples are thickening up:grin: I also have Viviscal, Gueye, and another hair vitamin that's in a grey bottle. I have gotten lazy applying GA to my scalp, so since winter is fastly approaching, I'm going to start back taking my Viviscal and call it a day!

I think I'm going to be on MT for life - or at least til tailbone. ;) It's not super expensive, it smells wonderful, it looks nice, and it works. If something comes along that has all the perks and works better - well, ya know, upgradeupgrade! :lachen: But otherwise? I'm cool....

See, I need to start using MT more. I have gotten lazy though! The problem is I can't figure out a way to apply MT to my scalp without any manipulations. I don't comb the base of my hair at all so I'm trying to figure out how can I apply MT without parting. With BT, I don't have to part my hair. All I do is wash my hair and apply to scalp. I do want to try this MT because I wanna be MB sooner:grin: *sighs*

I have tried most of them-MT,MN,and MTG. I found that mtg was way too oily even thought it worked. I am currently using MT but don't think I will continue after I finished the bottle. MT works and I mean WORKS, but the shedding is the devil. Now MN was the best because there was no shedding, cheap to buy and I gained 4-5 inches in 7 months. I will be going back to MN in a month.

Back