Lil' Jon's hair - Anybody see the Source Awards?

AceH

Lil\' Jon\'s hair - Anybody see the Source Awards?

Hi ladies

I was watching the Source Awards on BET tonight, and I noticed Lil' Jon's hair from the Eastside Boys. Anyway, his hair was twisted up in some kinda way - individual twists, and it looked really good! I was wondering if anybody knows exactly what that style is and how I can get it? I'm currently wearing my hair in braids (it's been 1 year exactly), and I am about 1" away from my hair goal! Lil' Jon's hairstyle looked healthy and protective - something I could use after I transition my hair out of braids... Can somebody help me out?
confused.gif

Re: Lil\' Jon\'s hair - Anybody see the Source Awards?

I know we are not thinkin about the same Lil jon from the east side boyz cuz his hair is a hot mess.
644229_liljon_200x200.jpg

I did see a style like that, but I think it was one of the Ying Yang Twins. Looks good though. Two-strand twists I think.

yeh it could be one of the yin yang twins because his dreads are on point but lil jon

I saw Lil Jon, he had twists. I think they were extensions.

someone must have told him about his hair and helped the brother out

Anjel, nevermind lol. He just accepted an award right now and he lookin the same.
crazy.gif

okay, it could have been one of the ying yang twinz. sorry for the confusion, I wasn't paying all that much attention to who was up at the podium; I just noticed a good hair sytle! Thanks, yall

can some1 post a pick pliz coz i aint seen the awards but i'm lovin afro styles a lot!

Back