Lightweight Moisturizers for thin Hair?!

SimpleKomplexity

Can yall please name some good mosturizers and leave in conditioners that I could use on my hair that won't weigh it down. I have thin fine hair.

I'm using BB Moisturizing Lotion with the Castor Oil, but my hair still feels dry. I'm moisurizing once a day and sealing afterwards. If I moisturize more than that, my hair turns limp and unstylable....

I just started using a Leave in because I never thought they worked. I basically looked for something around the house and found my Motions Leave in, but what are some other good choices.

Can yall help Me?:ohwell:

I feel you on this.

Presently I'm trying Fantasia IC P.M Night Time Oil Treatment. This and Paul Mitchells Foaming Pomade leaves my hair supple but night weighted down. I only wear my hair down on the weekends though, so I can't tell you how this combo would do for everyday "styling".

Good luck.

What are you conditioning with? I have fine hair too and I find that I had to step up my conditioning products so that I don't have to moisture as much.

Every other morning, I rub a little ors olive oil cream or BB castor oil lotion in my hands and I run it through my hair. I then take a couple of drops of kemi oil and rub it on top.

i've been using this kids product called groHealthy olive cream. I got it as an alternative to the kids sheabutter detangling cream. i didn't like that one.

but groHealthy is fine with me. It's light and has a good water content in it.

Back