LHCF Meet & Date

Missi

We should not only have "hair" meetings but go out to a place where a pool of gentlemen would be. I mean...a table full of ladies w/ gorgeous hair would attract men & women.

I bartend, so I meet a lot of guys and pass on 99% of them... where do the educated, raised ol skool, 23-26 age, black men, w/ good morals, spiritual, interested in Kwanzaa go. Lol

Sent from my HERO200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I need a husband vision board...that should do the trick.

We should not only have "hair" meetings but go out to a place where a pool of gentlemen would be. I mean...a table full of ladies w/ gorgeous hair would attract men & women.

I bartend, so I meet a lot of guys and pass on 99% of them... where do the educated, raised ol skool, 23-26 age, black men, w/ good morals, spiritual, interested in Kwanzaa go. Lol

Hey fellow Camden-ite! :hiya::lol:

I agree with this as well.

I live outside of Philly and there are a few places I "think" may have this crowd. However, I'm not from the area and I don't know too many people around here. I'd like to go to a few spots but I don't want to go to these places alone.

I think having a meetup in a trendy spot is a good idea, as long as we leave the hair product exchange for a different night :look:.

I think men would be more intimidated. They would more likely aproach you if you're by yourself or with few people. Just my observation.

Back