Votes: 343 34.5%
  • Transitioning

Votes: 137 13.8%
  • Texlaxed

Votes: 108 10.9%
  • Relaxed

Votes: 406 40.8%

• Total voters
i am relaxed. i transitioned somewhere between 7 and 8 months but i will be relaxing on thursday. i'll prolly be relaxed for years to come.

I haven't relaxed going on 2 yrs...don't remember the exact date, but I'm not 100% natural yet.

Just had a thought. With so many people transitioning, am I going to be walking around one day with my relaxer looking odd and crazy? Like a white girl with a 80's perm and flipped bang.....My relaxer is going out of style :look:

^^indeed

Whoa tetbell...no disrespect.. your hair in your signature is on some next tips lol I've never seen such a drastic change in curl pattern on the same head! You got like everything up in there

Relaxed head here..bone straight.
wow..look at all the naturals & transitioners.!!
Majority of board will be natural.

Just had a thought. With so many people transitioning, am I going to be walking around one day with my relaxer looking odd and crazy? Like a white girl with a 80's perm and flipped bang.....My relaxer is going out of style :look:

lol, i guess i'll be looking odd and crazy too. :look:

Transitioning from texturized to natural. My sister refused to braid my hair unless i blowdried it or straightened it. The texturizer came out horrible and i wish i hadn't done it so i'm growing it out.

Back