LF gave me a brush burn!

zoromo

Hello Ladies,
I went to the BS today and tried to try on a few LF wigs but ran into some problems. I could not get them on because my head is to big and the placement was all off. I gave up and moved on to get a Tammy half wig and am happy with my purchase. Anyway, as I am walking to my car my head starts to burn and/or itch! I thought I picked something up from that place ( and I just pressed my hair ugh) I got scared and a\m crazy so I took out some sanitizer and slapped that stuff all over my forehead and hairline...needless to say that stuff started to burn like crazy:burning: LOL!!! How can a wig that I had on my forehead for less than a minute give me a brush burn like that!!! I will not be trying those things on again. How do you ladies do it:dazed:?

Have any of you ladies had such an experience with the lace scratching your forehead?

this is the same thing that happened to me when i tried on my first wig. My forehead was burning like nobodies business. Get some peroxide and neosporin and you will be fine. In the morning you will see that the lace cut you up

Back