Let's play a game!

JewelleNY

If you were stranded on an island with no hair products and no combing utensils, but lots of cute guys:look: how would you style your hair????

Sometimes, I feel so dependent on my products and I worry about what I would do without them :eek:

What would you do???

If I was stranded on an Island with lots of cute guys I won't be thinking about my hair :lol:
But to answer the question I'd wear my hair in a single braid down my back and tie it off with a piece of seaweed. :lol:

sweetcashew said:
If I was stranded on an Island with lots of cute guys I won't be thinking about my hair :lol:
But to answer the question I'd wear my hair in a single braid down my back and tie it off with a piece of seaweed. :lol:

ohhh sexxxxy sweetcashew...that's sound pretty....:)

sweetcashew said:

okay sounds good, but i'll take it a step further and i would intertwine the seaweed within two beautiful french braids, with sea shells on the ends. :lol:

I love Sweet Cashew idea. I find that very sexy. However, I would put a flower in my hair and put my braid hanging over my shoulder.

I wouldn't do anything 'cause ain't no man gonna be looking cute if we're on an island with no access to combs, shampoo, razors and toothpaste. And If I can't at least have soap and toothpaste, I don't want to be all up in some guy's face w/dragon breath anyway! :lol:

I would tie a leaf around my crown to make a headband and i would wear a large puff. that would be sooooo cute! I love natural puffs....

I'm lazy. I'd dip my head in the water, run my finger through, shake it and hit the road. Of course I'd probably find some coconuts and pour the milk over my head just because......

good2uuuu said:
I'm lazy. I'd dip my head in the water, run my finger through, shake it and hit the road. Of course I'd probably find some coconuts and pour the milk over my head just because......

I was thinking the same thing. Pour cocnut milk over my hair, wash it out and do an afro, or two braids.

I think i would try to come up with a nice leave-in with a mixture of coconut, aloe vera, and whatever else I could find. I would put that on and finger comb and rock a braid-out:lol:

Or I would leave the leave-in in with one braid and rinse in the water, our hair would probably grow like weeds:D

JewelleNY said:
I think i would try to come up with a nice leave-in with a mixture of coconut, aloe vera, and whatever else I could find. I would put that on and finger comb and rock a braid-out:lol:

Or I would leave the leave-in in with one braid and rinse in the water, our hair would probably grow like weeds:D

Girl, you've really taken it to another level, with making your own products. :lol:

preciousjewel76 said:
Shoot, I'd make a comb out of some fish bones. I'm not about to be running around looking all crazy about the head.:lachen:
I thought about that, shoot, if it were a bunch of us LHCF girls, we would have a shop up and running within hours:lachen:

I do a coily curly shake n go with the sea water

When I went to the beach this summer and got my hair wet in the ocean my coils were fallin so nicely even after it dried, slightly crunchy yet defined

So I'd even crack a couple of coconuts and do a preoceanpoo

JewelleNY said:
I thought about that, shoot, if it were a bunch of us LHCF girls, we would have a shop up and running within hours:lachen:

:lachen: This thread is hilarious!

Its funny cause first couple things I thought of before reading all the responses was, use coconut milk for conditioning washes and moisture and fashion a comb with fish bones. :lol:

I would utilize the earth's resources to make hair products and accessories w/ the help of all of those handsome guys, of course. I would let them take turns massaging my scalp and washing, combing and brushing my hair w/ their big, strong hands and fingers.
3.gif

Mestiza said:
I would utilize the earth's resources to make hair products and accessories w/ the help of all of those handsome guys, of course. I would let them take turns massaging my scalp and washing, combing and brushing my hair w/ their big, strong hands and fingers.
3.gif

That is so cute:D Yes, we must put those men to work:lol:

Now, to figure out how to fashion a mirror from those natural resources :brainy:

JewelleNY said:
That is so cute:D Yes, we must put those men to work:lol:

Now, to figure out how to fashion a mirror from those natural resources :brainy:
Mestiza said:
3.gif

Thanks! ;)

Their hands would be busy, for sure. I can just see it, now. I would be getting a foot and scalp massage at the same time. I would be in heaven.
25.gif

Yes, a mirror would be great, too. :yep:

camellia said:
I'd finger comb my hair into a bun like I normally do and use twigs for hair pins.:lol:

This is exactly what i'd do! And I'd put a fresh flower in the bun every day!!! :grin:

Back