** Let's all VOTE for our sista REDECOUVERT! :)

I'm confused: I've just again (for the ___th time over the past week) used the link on the first page of this thread to vote, and it leads to Amina's video (rank = #3), but the image highlighted on the rightside bar of contestants is that of another contestant (the previous #3).

Will subsequent votes be tallied to Amina's account or to the that of the other contestant?

BTW, I can tell that not all of my votes have been counted; the GeoMap is hardly representative of the voting, cache-clearing and reloading that I've been up to!

ETA: Ah, relief! I re-entered the voting site using the general link (instead of the direct link to Amina's video), and she and her photo have been updated to 3rd place.

Last edited:
omg!!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ladies!! I am sooo excited!!
I was making fried plantains and decided to take a break from voting!!
now that they are ready, I am pulling plates for everyone, *serving flowinlocks, robotxcore,firstborn2,krullette, whimsy*, camps on the internet

Okay I'm confused. Her pic is now #3 but her ranking still says #4. Yet when I click #3 it's the other black woman's video and not hers. Anyone else noticing this? I don't wanna vote for the wrong person.

Errrybody take a drank ... let's get ready for the victory celebration :grin:

signature-cocktail-peytone-events1.jpg

I'm confused: I've just again (for the ___th time over the past week) used the link on the first page of this thread to vote, and it leads to Amina's video (rank = #3), but the image highlighted on the rightside bar of contestants is that of another contestant (the previous #3).

Will subsequent votes be tallied to Amina's account or to the that of the other contestant?

BTW, I can tell that not all of my votes have been counted; the GeoMap is hardly representative of the voting, cache-clearing and reloading that I've been up to!

ETA: Ah, relief! I re-entered the voting site using the general link (instead of the direct link to Amina's video), and she and her photo have been updated to 3rd place.

It's still showing 4th place when I enter.:perplexed

ETA: ok now it's showing 3rd, I had to refresh my browser.

Last edited:
Ok her ranking says 4 again. I don't know if it's my imagination but the numbers seem to be going backwards sometimes. I could have sworn she was in the 5800's.:ohwell:

I am soo excited!
Like many of you, I don't understand how the numbers are computed and sometimes when I click #3, I see another contestand and when I click 4 it is not me so I have to refresh.
I thought the voting ended at 20 min but on the website it says 3hrs..hmm

once the top 5 contestants are selected, Bobbi Brown is going to watch the videos and choose 3 who will win the grand prize: trip to NYC for the weekend, make up class and brunch with her...
We will find out by April 5th.
I think after this vote, all I need to do is leave it in the hands of God and Bobbi

Back