** Let's all VOTE for our sista REDECOUVERT! :)

robot.

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/prettypowerful/voting.tmpl

Some of you might know about a member here named redecouvert. She's a PJ like a number of us here and is the sweetest thing, you can tell by her youtube videos.

She's entered a contest and needs your votes! She's much too modest to ask for it herself, so I will. ;) She deserves it.

It literally takes a second to vote. She's already in the 6th position and needs to be in the top five to go on to the next round, where the winners will be selected by Bobbi Brown herself. I know we can all get her there!

You don't have to register or give your email and you can vote multiple times a day. So let's do it! :grin: In case you can't find her, her name is Amina and here is her direct link:
http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/...173x2526pidx253D3786516x2526scidx253D524x2526

Last edited:
You don't have to register or give your email and you can vote multiple times a day. So let's do it! :grin:

How were you able to vote multiple times a day? After I voted I got a message that I can vote again in 23 hours and x minutes. In other words, it only let me vote once. Can you give me some pointers please?

ETA: Never mind, I just tried it again and it let me. Squeee! Best of luck, Redecouvert!

thanks, ladies!

and milaydy, i am so sorry i've taken so long with your email. you'll have a reply by tomorrow!

How were you able to vote multiple times a day? After I voted I got a message that I can vote again in 23 hours and x minutes. In other words, it only let me vote once. Can you give me some pointers please?

idk. redecouvert sent me an email earlier today so i voted then. i voted a second time after posting this thread. maybe it was a one-time glitch or something. i'll edit that out of my post.

eta: and it just let me vote again. maybe it's not counting mine. :perplexed

What's her name? Should we just vote for the #6th ranked contestant? What if the ranking changes?

thank you soo much. My name is Amina and I really appreciate the support.
I'll also change the avatar :)
@RobotXcore: You can vote several times...there's a limit and then you'll get a msg saying you can vote the next day.

Last edited:
@RobotXcore: You can vote several times...there's a limit and then you'll get a msg saying you can vote the next day.

I got that message after the first vote. It's a conspiracy!

But deleting history/cookies has enabled me to vote again. Booyah!

Hope the thread get bumped everyday to remind me. I love your video.

GOOD I'll vote again.

ETA: Never mind, I just tried it again and it let me. Squeee! Best of luck, Redecouvert!

You can vote once per browser. I voted using Firefox and using Internet explorer. You can vote as many time as you want by clearing your cookies after every vote (when you reach the maximum)...

Back