Letitia...EVOO???

MissScarlett

ARe you getting all Rachel Ray on me?:lachen:

Did you mean your secret weapon is Extra Virgin Olive Oil??? :D And how are you using this:cool: secret weapon..inquiring minds would like to know

You Know I just giggled at the Racheal Ray part!!! :lol:

I mix EVOO in spray bottle mixture. (that spray bottle has some of everything in.) I love EVOO to seal with. My hair is sooo much healthier since I started sealing with EVOO.

*My secret weapon....Naaaaa. :) That would be the Hair2Heaven Healthy Ends and Hair2Heaven Oils. My hair screams......Thanks You! But I love EVOO. I used it a LOT before I became joined at the hip with the H2H line.

Letitia said:

I mix EVOO in spray bottle mixture. (that spray bottle has some of everything in.) I love EVOO to seal with. My hair is sooo much healthier since I started sealing with EVOO.

*My secret weapon....Naaaaa. :) That would be the Hair2Heaven Healthy Ends and Hair2Heaven Oils. My hair screams......Thanks You! But I love EVOO. I used it a LOT before I became joined at the hip with the H2H line.

I think I missed something.

Can you explain how you seal with EVOO? After sealing then what?

I'm on a mission to protect my ends at all cost so I'm taking notes....

Thanks!

I love me some EVOO oil. It does wonders for my hair as well. I love the shine and silky feel I get from it:D

delta_gyrl said:
I think I missed something.

Can you explain how you seal with EVOO? After sealing then what?

I'm on a mission to protect my ends at all cost so I'm taking notes....

Thanks!

Hi Delta_gyrl. You want to moisturize your hair first. Then, seal in the moisture with an oil. This will work wonders on your ends. A lot of the ladies here do this and baggie also. (cover the ends of the hair with a little plastic bag.) HTH :)

Letitia said:

WORD! Just had to co-sign on this. Girl, my hair LOVES EndAll and the Hair Spritz. My ends are in tip top shape, and my hair has a health sheen. :yep:

Divine Inspiration said:
WORD! Just had to co-sign on this. Girl, my hair LOVES EndAll and the Hair Spritz. My ends are in tip top shape, and my hair has a health sheen. :yep:

seeeeeee, I just can't say how much this product line is the truth!! For once, I dont care about shipping fees and ordering on the net and having to wait a few days. nope. Don't care at all! Just gotta have my hair crack!!

malachi74 said:
are the Hair2heaven products best on relaxed hair or can natural girls use it too? PJ ALERT!!!

BOTH! I am relaxed but Patient1 (creator of the line) is Natural. It can be used by all.

Sorry to 'awaken' that PJ bug in you. ;)

Last edited:
Letitia said:

Oh, no why did I read this post? Off to go check out Hair2Heaven. Don't be alarmed if you hear screams, that's just me falling off the pj wagon. :lol:

Priestess said:
Oh, no why did I read this post? Off to go check out Hair2Heaven. Don't be alarmed if you hear screams, that's just me falling off the pj wagon. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
psst....the braid out came out great!

Letitia said:
seeeeeee, I just can't say how much this product line is the truth!! For once, I dont care about shipping fees and ordering on the net and having to wait a few days. nope. Don't care at all! Just gotta have my hair crack!!

I know, right?! After I received my first order, I IMMEDIATELY ordered two more jars...one for Mom, one for me. That stuff smells edible and melts into my hair. :yay:

Letitia said:

*making mental note to start sealing with EVOO to get my hair like Tee's*:look:

Divine Inspiration said:
I know, right?! After I received my first order, I IMMEDIATELY ordered two more jars...one for Mom, one for me. That stuff smells edible and melts into my hair. :yay:

See this is why I don't come to the main forum...I HATE when you guys talk about products!!

thanks a lot Tee & DI....there goes my product budget for June AND JUly!

SummerRain said:
See this is why I don't come to the main forum...I HATE when you guys talk about products!!

thanks a lot Tee & DI....there goes my product budget for June AND JUly!

I hear ya, I just ordered the End All and some other goodies from Hair2Heaven. I just couldn't resist. :look:

Priestess said:
I hear ya, I just ordered the End All and some other goodies from Hair2Heaven. I just couldn't resist. :look:

I know you will love it Priestess. (I wanna order the a few of the bigger bottle of oils since the first time I only ordered the sampler trio. 2oz)

Shunta.....I kid you not, sealing in my moisturizer really made a huge difference for my hair.

Summer Rain......You won't regret your order. Scout's honor.

DI...That is so sweet of you. You order one for your mom. I hope she loves it as much as we do.

Dee......you will the hubby sniffing all up behind with the EndsAll cream. Wanting to run his fingers through your tresses. (okay, I am sure he knows better! lol)

Last edited:
la flaca said:
:drowning: :drowning: :cry: :whyme: Let me see it, where it is? I need to know: who, where ,what is it?

Ditto!..............................T, you have to tell me more about this Hair2Heaven line.....pleeeeeeeeezzzzzzz.........pretty pleeeeezzzzzz. Are you talking about Patient1 that's a member here??

:look: Seee..I just came into this thread to see and agree with the wonderfulnes of EVOO :) ..Now im surfing the dag on H2H site :whyme: Thanx alot Letitia and DI :ohwell: I tried to run out but its too late Ive been caught:assimilat

This stuff looks amazing:D :yay: ...back to site:user:

Letitia said:

so where do you get this stuff?? I might have to try it on my straight styles.

For the ladies who asked, It is Patient1's line.

La Flaca .....Here is the website: www.hair2heaven.com
It's listed in my siggy too. Yeah, I love it that much.
MissScarlett.....You can even use it on your curly hair. :)
MissMadaam......Sorry girl, I can't stop talking about how great this stuff is.
BlackBarbie......What, no way I didnt tell you about H2H! I must get back on my A game! OMG, you should try it. :)
Ella....Thanks for the links on the EVOO and sealing. I know this info will help out someone. (It sure helped me when I first joined!)

Back