Let Them Walk!

JuicesN'Berries

Hello All,

I've been lurking in the relationship forum lately and I see there are a bunch of ladies going through break-ups. I am currently 7 months pregnant and going through a rough break-up...but it's getting better. Anyway I just wanted to post a few things for those who are going through it. I found an old thread that I just read through, it was very helpful. I also found this youtube video of TD jakes sermon a while back. It's titled "Let them Walk" It was extremely helpful to me...whether or not you are a Christian I think the message is clear. When someone walks out on you...LET THEM WALK! I hope these links help you all the way they have helped me. Feel free to post thoughts, advice and comments, etc. Thanks for listening ladies.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=112626&highlight=healing+hearts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pketb6gxR3w

I agree with the posts above, the first thing I thought when I saw your post was that you are beautiful and GLOWING :yep:

Yes, I have always loved that part of his sermon and it helped me resolve one relationship in particular. He is so right....When the person leaves, their part of the story in your life is OVER. You take what you need, wash your face--as he put it, and move on.

And yes I concur with the others, you look so pretty, and I know everything is going to be ALL RIGHT with you. Blessings to you and your baby.

First, I agree with the other ladies, you look lovely. And I know you and your baby will be just fine. :kiss:

Second, thanks for posting these links. It does seem like there's a lot going on in this forum right now. I'm glad that we're able to encourage and support each other.

I was the 2nd person to post in that "Healing Hearts" thread and I remember that period of my life like it was yesterday. It was rough but I got through it. And I'll get through the stuff I'm dealing with now as well. We all will. :yep:

Thanks for this! I needed that reaffirmed to me.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yes, I have always loved that part of his sermon and it helped me resolve one relationship in particular. He is so right....When the person leaves, their part of the story in your life is OVER. You take what you need, wash your face--as he put it, and move on.

And yes I concur with the others, you look so pretty, and I know everything is going to be ALL RIGHT with you. Blessings to you and your baby.

I completely agree. The segment let them walk was apart of a bigger sermon titled Nothing just happens. Watching the whole piece was both motivational and inspirational. I'm glad it helped u as well. Thanks for the lovely compliment.

First, I agree with the other ladies, you look lovely. And I know you and your baby will be just fine. :kiss:

Second, thanks for posting these links. It does seem like there's a lot going on in this forum right now. I'm glad that we're able to encourage and support each other.

I was the 2nd person to post in that "Healing Hearts" thread and I remember that period of my life like it was yesterday. It was rough but I got through it. And I'll get through the stuff I'm dealing with now as well. We all will. :yep:

Thanks Mzlady, yeah I noticed you were going through a lot back then. Isn't it a great feeling to finally be over it? I can't wait until I get to that point. I'm so thankful my job has me traveling a lot right now. It definitely helps. Sometimes I hate to go home but I know....this too shall pass!

Thanks for this! I needed that reaffirmed to me.

Wait, be positive, keep believing, and all will surely be yours. Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

No problem! Thank u for the positive affirmation!

Girl I'm loving that dress, you look so beautiful. I'm glad you're being fed spiritually and emotionally. You're absolutely right, it will pass. One of the best way to keep your spirits up is to keep in mind that you have so much to look forward to and you can thank God that he wasn't as good as it gets. The best is yet to come! Hugs and kisses. I'm here if you ever want to talk. :bighug:

Girl I'm loving that dress, you look so beautiful. I'm glad you're being fed spiritually and emotionally. You're absolutely right, it will pass. One of the best way to keep your spirits up is to keep in mind that you have so much to look forward to and you can thank God that he wasn't as good as it gets. The best is yet to come! Hugs and kisses. I'm here if you ever want to talk. :bighug:

Hey girl Heyyyyy!! I really appreciate your kind words via the internet....next time call me...you know I like to vent on the phone, lol!! Love ya..and thanks again.

Back