Let me tell ya 'bout Jane Carter Solution...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Let me tell ya \'bout Jane Carter Solution...

I ordered two products from them four weeks ago after several people on the board spoke positively of some of the products.

They have charged my credit card and I have not received JACK!

I have called and the people there always tell me that they can't access my order status. They say that they just take orders, but can take a message. So, I've left a message--no return call. I have sent an email through their web site. NO response.

You know when you have a bad experience and you spread the word to others...that's what I'm doing right now. Okay!

/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Re: Let me tell ya \'bout Jane Carter Solution...

This is awful. I have never ordered from them. I do have a sample of the Nourish and Shine though (sent to me from a hair buddy). I would continue to call and send them e-mails. Geez, I hope you get the products asap or I hope they credit your card the money that they charged. This is a shame. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Can you have your credit card cancel the charges and credit your account? Or is it too late?

That's what I'm going to try next!--disputing the charge.

Supergirl none of us like to see someone get "taken", and we are sure glad you posted this. You MAY want to report them to the Attorney General's office of your state, if you want to go that far -- most states have a consumer affairs division. Good luck & again thanks for posting /images/graemlins/frown.gif

That's a shame Supergirl. I do hope they send you your products soon. That shouldn't happen. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Back