Let me INTRODUCE myself & my hair

Temp101

Hey Ladies. Im new to the forum my name is Temp. I've been lurcking around since July and just offically joined today. Some of u may know me cuz I post alot of comments/questions in your journal lol. My hair type is 4a (I think) and Im relaxed current length? probably to the end of my neck. Im bout to relax with phyto soon so Im unsure right now. My hair story is simple was born with a head full of hair the wrong perm and beautian broke it off had to cut it off and start from scratch, was doing good until stress of highschool got the best of my hair, now Im here trying to get a head full of healthy hair b4 I go off to college. (06:bouncy: sorry the senior in me kicked in lol) but I have a hair journal-PLEASE VISIT IT AND LEAVE COMMENTS & :) SUGGESTIONS. Thanks ladies 4 your time and I want you to know that all of u inspire me- God Bless U All:)

Last edited:
Hey, and welcome! I tried to get into your album but it says that the password isn't working? I copied and pasted the password out of your profile too.

Back