Less is More

juicecard

I would like to thank you wonderful ladies for being products junkies and sharing your regimen . But, I wonder why some of you use so much product on your hair? My hair is extremely healthy , shiny and has unbelievable movement.

Some of you say that you wont invest in WEN 316 . Look at products that are no longer in your regimen under your sink. You may have 2 or more bottles of the 316 once you add it up.:yep:

Try this challenge for a month and stop stressing over your locks! I’m sure you will appreciate not having all the hair maintenance and your significant other will enjoy not seeing a bag.

I use the products below, flat iron on 350, a satin pillowcase (no wraps or scarves) henna with indigo and Sabino moisture block.

attachment.php

Attachments

• products.jpg
    products.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 608
I hear Wen is good but I don't budget that kind of money for hair care. Black hair is just not a one product fit all situation. I do agree that a keeping a simple regimen has worked for me.

Tell us about your hair if you aren't going to show pics. Possible hair type, porosity, density, etc. After 6 posts, you starting threads- I am thinking you should already know how this goes. Lol. I have been wanting to try Wen, esp 613.

You mean 613 (six thirteen)?

Last edited:
I am not using all the product I buy all at the same time :lol:. I cannot speak for anyone else, but I love variety.

Last edited:
Tell us about your hair if you aren't going to show pics. Possible hair type, porosity, density, etc. After 6 posts, you starting threads- I am thinking you should already know how this goes. Lol. I have been wanting to try Wen, esp 613.

You mean 613 (six thirteen)?

OMG I spit out my water when I read "...after 6 posts..."

I would like to thank you wonderful ladies for being products junkies and sharing your regimen . But, I wonder why some of you use so much product on your hair? My hair is extremely healthy , shiny and has unbelievable movement.

Some of you say that you wont invest in WEN 316 . Look at products that are no longer in your regimen under your sink. You may have 2 or more bottles of the 316 once you add it up.:yep:

Try this challenge for a month and stop stressing over your locks! I’m sure you will appreciate not having all the hair maintenance and your significant other will enjoy not seeing a bag.

I use the products below, flat iron on 350, a satin pillowcase (no wraps or scarves) henna with indigo and Sabino moisture block.

attachment.php

Is the challenge to use the exact same regimen as you, start using Wen 613 or to not go to bed with a bag?

I was coming in here to contribute to a discussion, but Im so confused by the OPs post .... sheet, lemmi go shop for some products I dont need, then scurry about hiding bags so that my SO doesnt put me in the naughty corner.

woe is me... I is just a PJ outta control, my cat is starving, my turtles are starving, but I gotta have my WENNNNNNNNNNNN

:cry:

I need to start looking at the number of posts. I'm glad someone is always on top of it. Not only is it 6 posts but 6 posts in 4 years.

I was coming in here to contribute to a discussion, but Im so confused by the OPs post .... sheet, lemmi go shop for some products I dont need, then scurry about hiding bags so that my SO doesnt put me in the naughty corner.

woe is me... I is just a PJ outta control, my cat is starving, my turtles are starving, but I gotta have my WENNNNNNNNNNNN

:cry:

:grin::lachen::thud::dead:

Ladies it doesnt matter how many times I post to share what works for me. Im not saying only use WEN. Use what works for you. If you read some of the posts, many are using so many products and I wanted them to know that you dont have to.

I am natural and did the big chop 3 years ago. This pic was taken last year. I will post a new one tomorrow.

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 182
No, you dont have to use the same products. I know the products I use DO NOT work for everyone. Like many OPs, I shared products used.

@juicecard, whose hair is beautiful? :scratchch

It helps when you're responding to someone to either mention the person you're talking to, or to quote the post you're addressing by clicking on the button that looks like this
quote.png
under the post you're addressing. Makes it easier to follow a thread. Otherwise it looks like your last posts are just you talking to yourself.

It helps when you're responding to someone to either mention the person you're talking to, or to quote the post you're addressing by clicking on the button that looks like this
quote.png
under the post you're addressing. Makes it easier to follow a thread. Otherwise it looks like your last posts are just you talking to yourself.

lol Many thanks!!!

Lol Ive read some post and they use a lot of product. I didnt think that this would be such a sour subject

Not a 'sour subject' at all. Your approach to it was awkward. No description of your hair or pics along with a confusing OP. Were you challenging us to simplify our regimen, urging us to use Wen or Sabino, challenging us to flat iron, etc? Many of us are confused. Now you are responding to the universe. Lol. Nonie was helping you by showing you how to quote folks.

Eta: some people hate to be called love or sweetie. Lol.

Eta2: Nonie, you should have included something about how to multiquote. :)

Last edited:

quote.png

I use a lot of products because I like to. I know it's not necessary.

Your hair is beautiful and thats great! I was stating that you dont have to.

Back