Length T shirt Made

Shadiyah

I wanted you all to see my length check t I made. I am 5 1/4 on my shirt and BSL is at 9 & 10 so I have about 4 - 5 more inches to go. I am so excited because I started off growing at 1/4 inch of hair because I just took the clippers and shaved it off just to see what I would like with that short of hair and to just start brand new with no damage. The last time I cut my hair off like that was in 2002 but it was not that short because I cut it down with scissors. I have a very simple regimen because I am tired of started over again. So I found out what works for me and going with it. I hope to get my mother over here this week so I can get some updated pictures that will show her hair better than her camera on her phone plus it is time for her henna.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 126
I was going to buy one but then I thought look it don't have to be perfect just something that I can keep track of and use it all the time for my length checks. I am really hoping for no major cuts and I am not trimming my ends right now unless I really see a lot of frizz and then I do it while it is curled.

Thanks OP. Looks good. You have encouraged me to make one. Do you start 1" just 1" below the bottom of the t-shirt collar?

Looks simple enough but it's amazing how daunting it is for many of us to make stuff when we can just order and pay :spinning: for it. So applaud you and I actually like how you determined which line is the BSL line! So cool! :up:

You are smart!! I did the same thing. No reason to pay $20 for a shirt and you can make it yourself. You can see my shirt in my siggie.

Back