Lekair cholestrol moisturser or protein????

JollyGal

Hello everyone.

I follow the C&G technique. I use CON navy.

I'm looking for a moisturising conditioner to use straight after my shampoo. I've got protein with my ORS mayo and MT,

I've always wondered about Lekair. Is it protein or moisturising?

Please help me. I'm going hair shopping tomorrow.

I use a homemade moisturiser (aloe, rosewater and distilled water in spray bottle) but would like to try something different.

Thanks in advance

SUNHUN
xxxxx

I tried this out for the 1st time on Sunday but I used it as a styling cream for my braidout (I used a light protein creamy leave in before using it) and it didn't feel like it was protein, not at all... My hair felt SUPER moisturised and soft after it.

I'm sure other ladies will chime in...

I use it regularly with my braids (C&G) method. I love it, but I also use Profectiv, then Lekair, and then my fav oil to seal it in. From time\time I switch between Profectiv and Shea butter. (Trying to keep the moisture in...) As a matter of fact, I am putting new braids in this weekend. I have decided to transition and move over to natural come Nov, I will begin my major cuts of all my perm off my head!

HTH....

I really like cholesterol, it's mixed in my lil' conditioner cocktail. But to answer your question, I think it's both, a moisturizer and a protein but not so much protein to be concerned about.

I asked a similar question about LeKair Cholesterol Plus Aloe, according to the ladies that responded it's a bit of both.

I use lekair cholesterol as a deep conditioner. I always make my own deep conditioning treatment. I use lekair cholesterol, nexxus humectress or mizani moisturefuse, raw shea butter, and I alternate between EVOO, coconut oil and castor oil.

Thanks ladies. I decided to buy it. It's protein and moisture a bit like ORS mayo. Thats fine with me. My hair feels ok after using ORS mayo and MT so hopefully it will be the same when using Lekair and then MT.

Back