LeKair Cholesterols: Shea Butter vs. Aloe

Which LeKair cholesterol gave you the best results?

• ALOE!!!! :woot:

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • SHEA BUTTER!!!! :yahoo:

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My bss has a few LeKair cholesterols Aloe, Shea Butter, Tea Tree and something else. I'm only interested in the Shea and Aloe. For those of you who have used them, which is better? What'd you like about it? Did you use it to dc or co wash?

TIA! :D

I like the Aloe one better:yep:. It leaves my 4a/b hair very moisturized. It also plays nicely with other conditioners as far as mixing is concerned(you know those conditioners that are in the conditioner graveyard that you are not quite ready to trash:look:).:look: Honestly though you can't go wrong with either. I use them for cowashes and DC's.

I like to use the aloe one in my prepoo it doesn't quite do it for me for a regular DC.

I haven't tried the shea one yet it's on my list.

The shea butter one is beautiful it makes my natural course/thick 4a/b hair incredibly soft almost buttery soft lol and it stops breakage,it's amazing i generally love the LeKair brand but this is by far their best product :yep:.

Last edited:
I love the Lekair Aloe conditioner and it really provides moisture for my hair.
I have used it as Deep Conditioner with my heating cap and has a co wash and I get good results both way.

I have tried both the Aloe and Shea butter. The shea is much better for my coarse 4b hair. The aloe left my hair feeling kind of hard while the shea really moisturized and left my hair feeling very soft and buttery. I used it for dc only.

I like how most people commented that they liked the Aloe better, but didn't vote:grin:.

I have never tried the Shea, but I'm interested. The Aloe is good, but I'm looking for more moisture and the slip isn't that great with my hair....so I can't really vote either.

I've tried both and the Shea Butter one did my hair the best. I'm natural and it left my hair very soft and moisturized. The Aloe, I didn't purchase but was given samples of it at the BSS when I was checking out my purchases. So when an opportunity arised for me to use it, it didn't leave my hair as soft and moisturized as the shea butter one did. As soon as my hair dried with this stuff in it, it was like hard like a brillo pad. I even used it with heat and it just didn't do so well with that one. So I'm keeping the Shea Butter in rotation for me and I give it a :up::grin:

I've tried both and the Shea Butter one did my hair the best. I'm natural and it left my hair very soft and moisturized. The Aloe, I didn't purchase but was given samples of it at the BSS when I was checking out my purchases. So when an opportunity arised for me to use it, it didn't leave my hair as soft and moisturized as the shea butter one did. As soon as my hair dried with this stuff in it, it was like hard like a brillo pad. I even used it with heat and it just didn't do so well with that one. So I'm keeping the Shea Butter in rotation for me and I give it a :up::grin:

Very good to know. I'm definitely gonna get the shea next time around.

the aloe screwed me over in the beg of June and im still recovering. its possible that I left it on too long (over night), but I always thought that the longer you DC, the better. Wont be buying this again and I'm very willing to give it away (PM me)

Haven't tried the shea kind yet. but i imagine its a lot better.

The Shea Butter one works best on my hair.

I don't know what it is but the blue and green cholesterol conditioners wreak havoc on my hair.

the shea butter is my staple. i just bought the aloe, jojoba, and olive oil to try out but i looove the shea. it softens, moisturizes, and defines.

I like the regular one and I just ordered the shea...I'm taking a break from my beloved AO HSR because it's a bit expensive for such a small bottle

Back