:::LEAVE IN CONDITIONERS:::

thanks Anew! It is a really pretty style! How long do you plan on keeping the style in?

ETA: Did you get the style from somewhere online? I am printing off the pic that you have to show the braider the back but wanted to know if you had a picture of the front, by chance?
Sorry, I didn't even take any pics of the front. I only had it in a 1.5 weeks. But my friend does hair and its just something the girls down here are wearing, only instead of a bun they have 4 long braids going down. To me it looks like the Predator from the back when the braids are hanging.

Sorry, I didn't even take any pics of the front. I only had it in a 1.5 weeks. But my friend does hair and its just something the girls down here are wearing, only instead of a bun they have 4 long braids going down. To me it looks like the Predator from the back when the braids are hanging.

thanks Anew!

i really like NTM silk touch leave-in it smells delicious and i lie to use it as daily moisterizer, my friend just gave me some redken anti-snap and so far i like it but i'm still in the trial stage

I honestly have been scared of leave in conditioners. I was misinformed and told that if left in for long periods of time they can break your hair...anyone heard this....?:ohwell:

No, the right Leave-in can be great for your hair. Perhaps you are thinking of regular conditioners which are used after shampoo then rinsed out. The rinse outs should be rinsed well after using or they continue to work and may weaken your hair.

Who else is using Redken Butter treat as a leave-in? I'm thinking that I want to try this.

I luv Redken Butter. It's fantastic, it smells great, and it really conditions my hair. I'm learning how to swim so my hair is pretty much getting wet 3x/week with cholorine! So, this is a really great leave in! BTW, Ulta (Raleigh, NC area) was having a sale 5 for $10 of the sample sizes if you don't want to spend $15.00 (or was it $14) for the full size of the con.
:yay:

Infusium 23 works wonders on my hair, but I only go to the salon once every two weeks so that's the only time its used on my hair.

It works very well in detangling my type 4a/b hair. Thanks to my hair stylist's recommendation, I would have never considered using it. It gives very good slip, so I don't have to mix it with anything. I use the original formula (Repairology), which can be found at Walmart.

Back