Leave in Conditioners Recs

SilverSurfer

Can anyone offer some recommendations for a true leave in conditioner, preferably one that can be purchased at the drug store, grocery store or beauty supply stores. My hair type is 4b, if that matters. Thx

I leave a touch of Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat in my hair. I've also used Infusium 23 Leave-In and Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In.

I highly recommend lacio lacio leave in and salerm 21 B5 leave in....

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk touch leave is a good drugstore alternative to the Salerm if you dont have access to dominican products.

HTH

I'm not sure about the availability of the product in beauty supply stores (You would have to call customer service to find if the product is sold in your area) but I can't say enough good things about Barry Fletcher's Natural Moisture Leave-In conditioner.

The ingredients are: Herbal infused deionized water, unrefined avocado oil, glycerin and aloe vera, shea butter, botanical blend of rosemary, nettles, silk protein, and vitamins B and E.

its a 10 miracle leave in! There's been some threads about it recently. But I have been using that for years, its amazing.

Well i am 4a and i like Herbal Essences Long term relationship. I also like Fructis sleek and shine leave in. These are the drugstore ones i like so far.

Giovanni Direct Leave in is really good it is very lite and moisturizing and great for detangling and leaves hair so soft

Back