leave in conditioner=daily moisturizer?

ms.gafeney

hello girls. i have a question, can i use a leave in conditioner or nexxus humectin as a daily moisturizer:confused: i thought i've seen others who do, but i wasn't sure if they used the leave in after washing or on a daily basis:confused:

ms.gafeney said:
hello girls. i have a question, can i use a leave in conditioner or nexxus humectin as a daily moisturizer:confused: i thought i've seen others who do, but i wasn't sure if they used the leave in after washing or on a daily basis:confused:

Hi ms.gafeney!
Technically you could just use the use the Nexus or other leave-in as a daily moisturizer and seal. However, depending on your hair's needs you might need an additional moisturizer on top of the leave-in as well. Try and see if it works for you!

I been using Nexxus Humectress as a leave-in. just a very small amount every night has turned my hair around in about three weeks!

both of you girl's hair looks fabulous! thanks for the tips. january, what other moisturizer would i use on top of the leave-in?

I have not used Humectress or Humectin as a leave-in but I have used both of these as a moisturizer on my dry and styled hair, if my hair needs it. Just a little bit goes a long way to add moisture.

I use Humectin sometimes as a leave-in moisturizer on dry hair. I've also used Garnier Length & Strength Leave-In Anti-Split Ends Treatment and Garnier Length & Strength Fortifying Cream Conditioner as a moisturizer. I've had great results with all of these.

Also, Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Leave-In Comb-In Treatment is really good.

ms.gafeney said:
both of you girl's hair looks fabulous! thanks for the tips. january, what other moisturizer would i use on top of the leave-in?

Thank you sweetie! Me, I use Qhemet Biologics Sidr Tree Butter Balm the most 'cause I love it! (use sparingly), I alternate (only 'cause I have tons of product being a PJ) with QP Mango Butter, ORS Olive Oil Moiturizing Lotion and sometimes, Jane Carter's Nourish & Shine.

These products may be heavier for some, but I don't use heat at all and I airdry, so these products help to smooth my hair and enable me to bun, pony or braid-out nicely. :D

navsegda your hair is beautiful, and congrats on your graduation and research:D . Isis! you are my hair idol:grin: thanks for the tips girls!

I use a moisturizer (Sidr Tree Butter Balm :love:) as a leave in, and I use aleave-in (Garnier Fructis sleek and shine) as a moisturizer. It works great for me that way.

I use Nexxus Humectress as a leave in and as a moisturizer when I am bunning.
(along w/ a little NTM, coconut oil or ORS olive oil)

Lately, I have been using my Giovanni Direct Leave-in as a moisturizer on dry hair because it makes my hair feel so good. Even though the directions say use on wet hair, I think it works on dry hair as well. But I have been sealing it with oil or adding my daily moisturizer (ORS Olive Oil) and then sealing with oil.

the PJ in me wants to try the Garnier and the Giovanni ( :hammer: down PJ, down) but JCpenny has two liter bottles of nexxus for $28 and i reallly need to get a staple product, i like nexxus...

Back