Layered ladies...

Leshia

How do you really, really, truly classify how long your hair is (in just a few short words) when you have layers? My back is shoulder length...actually a bit beyond, but my sides are only about chin length or so....when my front is below chin and my....ohhhh nevermind... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

*chuckles*

I just say "8-14 inches". Most hair lovers know that means my hair is in layers and is 8 inches at it's shortest and 14 inches at it's longest. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
BrightEyes said:
*chuckles*

I just say "8-14 inches". Most hair lovers know that means my hair is in layers and is 8 inches at it's shortest and 14 inches at it's longest. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Brighteyes, so when someone asks how long your hair is you don't feel compelled to just shoot something out? If I startted pointing and rattling off measurements, I think people would get bored and walk away...mid sentence... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

i just go by the longest part. so if mine was 8-14" i'd just say 14". for instance with my hair, the shortest part is just past shoulder length. the longest is past bra strap... which do you think people focus on? they only pay attention to the longest part anyway. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne

Leshia said:Brighteyes, so when someone asks how long your hair is you don't feel compelled to just shoot something out? If I startted pointing and rattling off measurements, I think people would get bored and walk away...mid sentence... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, nah I don't feel as if I have to be precise. My hair is REALLY layered, not just slightly. Right now it's anywhere between cheek and shoulder blade length. Plus, if I told you 14 inches and you saw my pics, you might be thrown off by the fact that there are some pieces hanging around my face.

Your kids are really cute, BTW. Are they Blasian? There is a Black/Asian family that live on the street next to mine. They look ALOT like your children. Hope you don't mind me asking. I'm nosey. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

BrightEyes said:
Leshia said:Brighteyes, so when someone asks how long your hair is you don't feel compelled to just shoot something out? If I startted pointing and rattling off measurements, I think people would get bored and walk away...mid sentence... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, nah I don't feel as if I have to be precise. My hair is REALLY layered, not just slightly. Right now it's anywhere between cheek and shoulder blade length. Plus, if I told you 14 inches and you saw my pics, you might be thrown off by the fact that there are some pieces hanging around my face.

Your kids are really cute, BTW. Are they Blasian? There is a Black/Asian family that live on the street next to mine. They look ALOT like your children. Hope you don't mind me asking. I'm nosey. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Nose on girlfriend....they are indeed "Blasian" with a daddy who is half Japanese and half white..want 'em? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne0914 said:
i just go by the longest part. so if mine was 8-14" i'd just say 14". for instance with my hair, the shortest part is just past shoulder length. the longest is past bra strap... which do you think people focus on? they only pay attention to the longest part anyway. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughing* Meanwhile, they're looking at my shortest layer (when my hair is in two buns) and thinking I'm the biggest liar they've ever seen on two feet, with two crazies walking with her. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have about 3 layers (natural layers) and the front, sides and crown are about 10-12" and the back is 13-14". I just say 13-14".

Leshia said:Nose on girlfriend....they are indeed "Blasian" with a daddy who is half Japanese and half white..want 'em? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/drunk.gif
You are silly! Tri-racial is cool. They can get mad scholarships when they are of college age.

Back