LAWD, it's been rough! Album Update =P

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
After almost 16 whole weeks, I relaxed my hair using LondonDiva's tutorial! I'm really happy with what I got.

I've been a member here for nearly a year and it's been soooo hard! But I'm getting there! I'm taking baby-steps, but that's better than standing still!

I know fotki is acting up, but if you ladies could check out my album I'd greatly appreciate it! Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated as well =]

Dang you cut a lot of hair! You'r hair is looking really good but don't go cutting away your progress. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations, your hair is doing well. :D You can tell that your hair is getting fuller and that it has grown in a lot in the top. You're on the right path, so continue what your doing.
BE ENCOURAGED!

wow u cut a lot girl; but hey, keeping it clean... your ends look really good. hair looks healthy so far, and i dont want u to cut for another six months. Baggie if u have to :)

Chinagem said:
Dang you cut a lot of hair! You'r hair is looking really good but don't go cutting away your progress. Keep up the good work.
Lol. I know I cut a lot, but I have persistent breakage and it was killing me to imagine all those broken, frayed ends winding their way up my hair shaft! Better safe than sorry I say!

Back