Latest twist-out pics

Fine 4s

Hello ladies...

1- My twist out of last night wasn't that fab IMO. It was fresh and moist but looked like a wig! I tend to like it bigger and wilder. Nevertheless here's what it looked like.

I DCed with ORS Hair Mayo on dry hair/twist that were already in. I experienced a lot of slip which is something I didn't remember with the old formula. I washed with Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Conditionner with the twists in. I then untangled individually and merged several twists and moisturized with shea butter then twisted & curled with my perm rods. Finished around 2 PM, took a nap, untwisted at around 8:30 PM.

2-Picture of a boring bun done with several untangled chunky twists tucked under with the hair elastic a big no-no. Told ya'll I was lazy. Notice the genetic thin sides AND the other genetic thin side above my temple. I guess I can try to castor oil it but hmmm....I've accepted it.

3-A twist out side puff with hat. Loved it.

4- This is more how I like my twist-outs to look. This was Day 2 of a twist out done the same way as in #1. The only products I use for that style but I would like to try products that give a longer lasting hold just for a change. Otherwise I'm OK with the number of days I get out of my twists outs. They usually end up like picture 5.

5- Twist-out puff, a big no-no for me as I get more tangles, knots and broken hairs this way. Perhaps I'm not moisturizing with the proper product. My shea butter does not spread well on dry or wet hair so I don't enjoy applying it. I'm hoping that the Qhemet products spreads more smoothly.

October Wet length shots to come...

Last edited:
Love your hair. I especially love those buns! Don't worry about that hairline. After paying attention to lots of people, male and female, and of all different races, I've come to the conclusion that that is a very normal hair line.

Maybe if you mix your shea buter with something with more slip that may help. Your hair doesn't look like a wig imo and I love them both. Cute hat too. I have those genetic horns on my head too which I believe are genetic as well. Maybe I should try cator oil as well but it's so bloody thick. Love the pictures and I adore that hat.

Love your hair. I especially love those buns! Don't worry about that hairline. After paying attention to lots of people, male and female, and of all different races, I've come to the conclusion that that is a very normal hair line.

I hear you M.
Thanks dad!
When I do my pretty buns, I have to part it in the middle to hide those areas.
Oh well, got love urself...

Back