Last week some of you asked about my hair journal

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Well I can honestly say I have tried many things, but I think what has helped me the most is listening to my hair and giving it TLC. Like most of you, I am very gently with my hair, I wash it once a week, I would like to wash it twice a week, but I just don't have the time. I think my routine is very simple though. I relax every 6 weeks, I take my vitamins, MSM, B vitamin, and EFA, and I use the elucence line (right now) which I like, I hope to keep using it because I know how I can be, and I stay away from heat as much as possible, I do rollersets always and I never use curling irons and I am doing the protective styles - ponytail bun. I think that is it.. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What conditioners do you use? What is your technique for roller setting? Thanks /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hi, I had been using Lady Velvet relaxer, which I thought was very good, (experienced the least burning with) since I have a VERY sensitive scalp. But I heard from this board about Elucence so Im going try that this upcoming weekend. I rollerset using magnetic snap on rollers, but this weekend I bought some mesh rollers, with the straight pins, and they are a little bigger than the snap on rollers I user now (I've graduated a size yeah!). I would love to use magnetic snap on pins like my stylist uses but the one time I tried I could not get a hang of it. The pins that come with the mess roller seems to be pretty easy to use when I practiced on dry hair. Also I do not relax my own hair. Conditioners- I am experienceing between Elucence and Nexxus - I'll let you know when I make up my mind /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back