Last Question NYers--I promise!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Is there a BSS (that has Dominican products) anywhere near Broadway and Canal Street? A friend of mine told me that I must go shopping in this area when I get there. Also, do most of the BSS take debit cards or are they cash only?

Thanks so much guys!

Eve bss 450 Broadway tel 212 219 9458. Nearest subway is Canal Street and walk north up Broadway. Its like 5 min or less walk.

Big store, they do carry some D. stuff. Not cash only.

There are two BSS in my area...Broadway and Fulton, within a block from each other...they are owned by the same person.

The train stop is Fulton on the 4/5 line. Let me know if you are interested as I am in there ALL THE TIME
smile.gif

hmmmm i may have to look into these stores. for research purposes of course.
look.gif
look.gif
God bless you all.

Pepperanne,

Yes I 'd like to know more about how to get to these places.

BRH, as for the one on Broadway--you say it's a 5 mile walk or less. Is a 5 mile walk 'normal' in NY?
laugh.gif
Just wondering...'cause that sounds like a looooooooooooong walk to little ol' Texas me!

EVE'S BEAUTY SUPPLY ON BROADWAY NEAR CANAL STREET HAS A PREETY GOOD SELECTION OF HAIR CARE PRODUCTS!
THE SALES PEOPLE ARE HELPFUL AND VERY NICE! THIS HAIR SUPPLY IS SO CONVENIENT FOR ME TO GET TO!
IF THEY DON'T HAVE ITEM(S), THEY WILL MAKE A NOTE OF IT AND POSSIBLY ORDER IF ASKED TO DO SO!

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like she said 5 min (minute) walk, not 5 miles.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG! What was I reading???????? I was thinking--man, everybody in NY must be really healthy if it's the norm to be walking 5 miles. Thanks Allandra for clearing that up for me. I know I'm alittle special...
nuts.gif

Back