Last night in the Harold's Chicken Place.

mj11051

Last night Ii went to get something to eat and the young lady behind the counter as me who does my hair. I told I do and she was shocked as she said your twist are beautiful and look so neat. I thanked her and told her I had just do them that night. Then another young girl walks up to her and say "she's lying my sister is natural and when her twist look like that she gets the done at the shop" I was like WOW I couldn't believe this chick called me a lair, When I've only had my hair twist in a beauty shop and that's I realized I can do this myself the heck with giving some 85.00. So the first young lady says to me "Miss I believe you and I thinks she's jealous because she goes to the beauty shop every week. We laughed and then I got my order and left. I never said anything to the ignorant girl, because they might have banned me out of the place for life.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
That is about the funniest thing I've heard yet! You gotta love ya haters...Girl you must be doing something right...

Last night Ii went to get something to eat and the young lady behind the counter as me who does my hair. I told I do and she was shocked as she said your twist are beautiful and look so neat. I thanked her and told her I had just do them that night. Then another young girl walks up to her and say "she's lying my sister is natural and when her twist look like that she gets the done at the shop" I was like WOW I couldn't believe this chicak called me a lair, When I've only had my hair twist in a beauty shop and that's I realized I can do this myself the heck with giving some 85.00. So the first young says to me "Miss I believe you and I thinks she's jealous because she goes to the beauty shop every week. We laughed and then I got my order and left. I never said anything to my ignorant, because they might have banned me out of the place for life.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Chile.............I was Bracing Myself:lachen: You Had me Ova' Here Counting Down to Da' Beatdown.:lachen:

That's a darn shame. It kills me that it is so hard for people to believe that a person can do their hair better at home than at a shop. I can twist my hair better than any person at a shop and save my money.

WHOA!!!!! How she gon tell YOU who does YOUR hair???

My aunt experiences that when people ask her what color she put in her hair.....she's never put any color in her hair, it's just a "different" shade of brown-ish and when she tells them that, they think she's being "snoody" and that she doesn't want anyone knowing!!! :lachen:Goofballs!!

She had mad nerve! People think they can say whatever even when NO ONE is talking to them in the first place. Btw I like the thread title...:lachen:

She didn't think I heard her because she was standing off to the side.:lachen::lachen::lachen:I didn't even get mad just shook my head.:nono::nono:

Last edited:
Off topic...so this Harold's must really have some good chicken. I'm not from Chicago nor do I live there but...I'm guessing this place has some good "eats".

LOL

Wow such boldness to call you liar, you did the right thing
people do have the freedom to be ignorant in this country LOL

Too bad we don't have one in Long Island. We need to get a chicken place other than KFC.:hand: I know your hair was looking fabulous. That chick was drinking haterade. The nerve of some folks.:rolleyes::lachen:

All Harold's have good eats.:lachen:

Negative! I went once (about a decade ago) to the one in Roseland. They gave us cold chicken with ketchup on it!!! Never again!

I go to the one on 87th & Dan Ryan. I also heard that the one off of 167th by Loews Cineplex is real good.

I am moreso into Sharks now though. I like the one off of 95th & Dan Ryan (Halsted) right next to the gas station. Catfish nuggets with mild sauce. Yes!!! :lachen:

OK sorry, I know this is supposed to be about hair.

Back