Last minute stylist change!

jcdlox

Its two days before my relaxer touch up appointment and my stylist of 10 years leaves a message that he is going out of town, can we reschedule, sorry they missed contacting me sooner. OMG!!! Please don't tell me I have to go through holiday weekend with this new growth? Call back today and he suggests that another stylist who has been with him 3 years can do my relaxer on my original appointment day. I agree, she seems to do good work whenever I'm in there watching, and I'm curious to see if she does as good or even a better job. Okay, I'm good! Then I start thinking about the LHCF ladies and what would they do.... so what would you do? Trust your hair to a new stylist or take the opportunity to finally join that stretch challenge you've been thinking about?

I'd call her and ask about her relaxing process amongst other things (cutting hair, overprocessing, etc).

hopefully she will do a good job & if your stylist really cares about you & your hair he would not refer you to her b/c then he would have to correct what she did just a thought

Back