L'anza Strait Line Users

DeQuendre

L\'anza Strait Line Users

Hi all,

I'm just curious what you think about this line. I'm about seven weeks post relaxer and my edges are just beginning to frizz. I tried it this morning, and I'm wondering what it did, 'cause it certainly didn't help there. I have just the shampoo and conditioner. Right now it seems just using a moisturizer and a wrap for my edges works much better. Any thoughts?

deq

Re: L\'anza Strait Line Users

I found these products "just okay". Actually, the conditioner is very nice but it didn't noticeably "straighten" my new growth. I think these products may work better on people with thin/fine hair. I had much more success with ION Straightening Conditioner.

I had about 2 inches of new growth and underprocessed hair right before my last touchup. The Lanza Strait Line shampoo and conditioner made the new growth dry less tightly coiled and less puffy. It didn't match my fully relaxed hair, but it was easier to manage during the final throes before the touchup.

i use just the shampoo and it works great for me. i have really thick hair and i can't say how much i love lanza strait line. my new growth is really tight and the shampoo made my new growth looser. of course the shampoo isn't like a relaxer but it works better than flat ironing my new growth. maybe u should just use the shampoo and try your other products u like.

Mmm, well if you all had good results, then maybe I'll rethink it. It's not bothering me too bad yet, but I know the further I stretch the relaxing, the worse it gets. I'll try again down the road. Thanks.

Back