LADY LIONESS SORRY I GOTTA DO THIS COZ?

Nanyanika

Your hair is DA BOMB i was looking through your hair growth progress album since 2004, you have made AWESOME progress. What a lovely long healthy head of hair you have. please spill the beans, i'd love to know your hair regime? what products you use and vitamins.

OneInAMillion said:
Bumping...I've seen her hair creeping all the way down her back...do share :grin:

That's EXACTLy what it did creep. All the sudden it was MBL. I was like :eek: It is so beautiful!

21.gif
:rosebud: ITA! Her hair looks great! :rosebud:
21.gif

Last edited:
Yes - Lady Lioness has some gorgeous hair ! I was in her Fotki checking out her products and photos ! Really pretty hair !

Lady Lioness your hair is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! And your length is amazing and you acheived that is less than 2 years wow!!!! Need I say INSPIRATION!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!

WoW Ladies I am so shocked :shocked: *blushin*
If I didn't check out my fotki, I would have never known
Thank you so much for the shout out Den...I've been admiring your hair for the longest too...and to all the other ladies thank you so much for the compliment...I am truly suprised.

As far as my regimen goes...I keep it very simple...I deep condition every week using my beloved Aubrey Organics conditioners ( my hair has improved so much b/c of them...I definitely would recommend)...I don't use heat often (only on ocassions and that is once a year)...I air dry regularly...I moisturize both morning and night with wave nouveau moisturizing lotion sealing it in everytime with Olive or Jojoba oils. I wear my hair in braidouts pretty much everyday (from updo's to wearing it half up/ half down...as you've seen in my fotki)...The only time I may wear my hair down straight will be the week after my touch-up or after a Dominican blowout. I'm not a pill poppin' person...so i keep it pretty simple when it comes to supplements. I take 2 multivitamins, 1 B-Complex 100, and 1 Vitamin-C (just started) daily. I exercise 4-5 days out of the week and I drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily (no soda)...I also eat healthy, alot of fruits & veggies, lean proteins, and whole grains...I also try to limit the amount of fried foods as possible. Like I said my regimen isn't too complicated...I believe the little you do the more improvement you'll see.

I know I haven't been on this site for a good minute...my life has been so hectic and busy...Working, school, and other personal stuff...has left me with not much time for myself...so pretty much after my subscription is up, I won't be returning...I just want to say that if it weren't for you guys...my hair, to this day, would still be a hott mess...Ladies I've learned so much and I will continue to take all of this wealth of knowledge with me throughout the future. However, I will still try to find the time to browse this site and check up on new hair and product ideas...I will still be having my fotki up and running...so feel free anytime to stop on by My hair album
I will also be posting ocassionally on BHM (BlackHairMedia.com) under the name Miss_Leolady and you can also contact me at [email protected] ...Once again thank you all so much...this has been a wonderful experience for me...and I wish you all the best of luck.

Lady_L:grin:

Lady_Lioness said:
WoW Ladies I am so shocked :shocked: *blushin*
If I didn't check out my fotki, I would have never known
Thank you so much for the shout out Den...I've been admiring your hair for the longest too...and to all the other ladies thank you so much for the compliment...I am truly suprised.

As far as my regimen goes...I keep it very simple...I deep condition every week using my beloved Aubrey Organics conditioners ( my hair has improved so much b/c of them...I definitely would recommend)...I don't use heat often (only on ocassions and that is once a year)...I air dry regularly...I moisturize both morning and night with wave nouveau moisturizing lotion sealing it in everytime with Olive or Jojoba oils. I wear my hair in braidouts pretty much everyday (from updo's to wearing it half up/ half down...as you've seen in my fotki)...The only time I may wear my hair down straight will be the week after my touch-up or after a Dominican blowout. I'm not a pill poppin' person...so i keep it pretty simple when it comes to supplements. I take 2 multivitamins, 1 B-Complex 100, and 1 Vitamin-C (just started) daily. I exercise 4-5 days out of the week and I drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily (no soda)...I also eat healthy, alot of fruits & veggies, lean proteins, and whole grains...I also try to limit the amount of fried foods as possible. Like I said my regimen isn't too complicated...I believe the little you do the more improvement you'll see.

I know I haven't been on this site for a good minute...my life has been so hectic and busy...Working, school, and other personal stuff...has left me with not much time for myself...so pretty much after my subscription is up, I won't be returning...I just want to say that if it weren't for you guys...my hair, to this day, would still be a hott mess...Ladies I've learned so much and I will continue to take all of this wealth of knowledge with me throughout the future. However, I will still try to find the time to browse this site and check up on new hair and product ideas...I will still be having my fotki up and running...so feel free anytime to stop on by My hair album
I will also be posting ocassionally on BHM (BlackHairMedia.com) under the name Miss_Leolady and you can also contact me at [email protected] ...Once again thank you all so much...this has been a wonderful experience for me...and I wish you all the best of luck.

Lady_L:grin:
Thanks for responding to my questions, good luck with your future goals and i'm sorry that you'll be leaving us.

Back