Ladies with 4 a/b relaxed

jellynote

What's the best moisturizing shampoo and conditioner for our hair type. I'm trying to narrow my products to at least 1-3 shampoo and conditioner. Right now I'm using Mizani Botianfying, Kera Care, Nexxus Pepr'mint, Surge. I wash my hair 2x a week. Thanks ladies! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks

I'm not sure what the best is, depends on if your hair colored treated or not as well, but I use Creme of Nature Shampoo (for dry, brittle, colortreated hair). I've tried Motions Shampoo in the past and loved that shampoo. I use LeKair's Cholesterol Plus as a conditioner. I sometimes mixed my conditioner with Hot Six Oil.

I like KeraCare Humecto Conditioner and the Hydrating Detangling Shampoo. A less expensive option would be Cream of Nature shampoo and conditioner. Both are very detangling and moisturizing.

I use DPL shamphoo for curly haired girls, even though I'm relaxed. This poo has no sulfates in it at all, no scent and rinses very clean without being dry. I've found that it gives basically the same slip as CON without the scent or the amount of lather (which works for me, I always feel like I've got leftover CON in my hair, no matter how long I rinse...) It's also really cheap!

Hate to be a product pusher/images/graemlins/poke.gif - but I've gotta share!

I agree with the Nexxus suggestions. I would also suggest Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.

I use Nioxin Smoothing Protectives, ABBA Creme Moist Shampoo, or Elucence Moisture Balancing Shampoo. Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo is really good as well.

My other advice would be to shampoo as infrequently as you can. Unless I've got a lot of product in my hair or gone a long time between washes (long = more than 1 week for me) I usu. just do a con-wash. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
nexxus therapee
nexxus humectress

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

I'm a Keracare Hydrating Shampoo/Humecto and Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner user. I also use the Creme of Nature Ulta Moisturizing poo.

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
nexxus therapee
nexxus humectress

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Moisturizing Shampoo:
Nexxus Therappe
Kenra moisturizing shampoo
Elasta creme conditioning shampoo
Creme of Nature Ultra moisturizing shampoo (the professional one that comes in the big bottles)

Moisturizing Conditioner:
Nexxus Humectress
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner

Thanks ladies! Iuse to use Nexxus Therappe and Humectress, but I didn't like them. I'll try the NTM and Eluence.

[ QUOTE ]
DatJerseyDyme said:
[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
nexxus therapee
nexxus humectress

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

NTM daily deep conditioner
Any shampoo without ALS or SLS (like a Jason's or AO brand)
Keracare Humecto

I'm looking to try Kenra MC..I heard it's similar to humecto (which I love)

shampoos:
Cream of Nature
NTM
Conditioners:
Keracare Humecto
NTM Daily Conditioner
Garnier Fructose 3 min mircacle
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose or AO's Jojoba & Aloe

hi, I'm new here. I use the loreal vive smooth line. It works well w/ my damaged hair. Since using it, my shedding has lessend considerably. I am adding Surge to my regime thanx 2 the suggestions fr the board. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo is GREAT for detangling and moisturizing hair, its like CON without the buildup.

Back