• Don't ever dust or trim or cut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dusting, trimming or cutting does not contribute to hair health

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

MeechUK

MeechUK
Hi Ladies,
since I changed my regime my hair has never been healthier. I use Ayurveda powders and Hendigo treatments and hardly ever use shampoo, maybe once or twice every 2mths to clarify. I recently incorporated dusting because my ends were looking raggedty. Well coupled with keeping my hair damp I have noticed new thickness and length. Does anyone dust or trim and if so how often do you do this? If you don't can you tell me why?

MeechUK

I usually get my hair trimmed every 4 to 6 months. My ends are usually in good shape because I deep condition every week and only use heat about twice a month.

I dust once about once a month to keep my ends looking neat. I trim about every 2-3 months or so. I, too, hate raggedy-looking ends. :nono:

I trim my ends when I get tired of looking at splits. Although I don't use heat, I have heat damaged ends that I'm trying to grow out and trim away lil' by lil'.

I trim an inch or so every 2-3 months and get a big stylist trim once a year (only did this once though). I'm not sure I'm going to get a stylist trim again if I don't intend on straightening to form a style, I don't see the point. The only reason I would go to a stylist to trim is for shaping. With my regimen, I don't need!

I dusted last night... My GOD my press was way better today... just wanted to add... i never do it more than twice a year, and this was my first dust... b4 I'd go to my stylist for a 2" "trim" :fistshake:

I will dust, trim or majorly cut. Whatever it takes to have good-looking ends and healthy hair. I think my steamer will keep me from any more major haircuts. :yep:

I dust my ends after every touch-up but if it looks unhealthy/uneven, I will have my hubby trim it for me :yep:

I've started doing the search and destroy method. It amazes me how many "tree" split ends I have! I always have my hair up and I use heat once every 3 months! I'm glad I've started this method. I wish I had more time to do it though. It's a slow process but I like it better than trimming. My stylist trims my hair every touch up... so 3 times a year.

Back