Ladies Who Avoid Sew Ins Because Of The Thread. Look At This Technique.

Not a weave expert but how do you remove these safely without cutting your real hair? Isn't that an advantage to usign thread?

Not a weave expert but how do you remove these safely without cutting your real hair? Isn't that an advantage to usign thread?
You don't have to cut anything. The wefts are braided into the hair. Just undo the braids and out it comes.

I've watched several of her videos and she's really good. Why couldn't they have come up with something like those a few years ago when I was wearing weaves? I probably wouldn't have stopped wearing them if I could do this.

OK, so does she knot it at the end to secure each weft? I didn't notice how they were being secured?

Also, this may seem like something obvious, but why don't people like thread?

You don't have to cut anything. The wefts are braided into the hair. Just undo the braids and out it comes.

I've watched several of her videos and she's really good. Why couldn't they have come up with something like those a few years ago when I was wearing weaves? I probably wouldn't have stopped wearing them if I could do this.

Back