Ladies what's the difference between Asha's silk rose & green tea

morehairplease

I have the silk rose but wanted to know what's the difference between it & green tea. I saw that the GT is oil free but still could not figure out the difference between the two :confused: Any help ladies would be great!

tia

They're completely different as far as I'm concerned. If I remember correctly, Silk Rose has a slightly thickened consistency due to the flax that's in it. It makes a great detangler.

Green Tea is water-like. It has a tea-like smell I guess but kicked up just a bit with something perfumey. I forget what the benefits are. My sister ordered it to spritz her locks.

I prefer Silk Rose and would order it again.

~p1

patient1 said:
They're completely different as far as I'm concerned. If I remember correctly, Silk Rose has a slightly thickened consistency due to the flax that's in it. It makes a great detangler.

Green Tea is water-like. It has a tea-like smell I guess but kicked up just a bit with something perfumey. I forget what the benefits are. My sister ordered it to spritz her locks.

I prefer Silk Rose and would order it again.

~p1

p1 thanks SO much for your reply!

I love the silk rose - it detangled my hair with a quickness and left if very soft...

Back