Ladies....what cologne does your man wear?

i second the sean john unforgiveable--surprisingly it smells divine...

siggghhhhhhhhhhh

I smelled this on one of those sample cologne pages in a magazine a few months ago and it's one of the only men colognes that really wowed me! I'll definitely purchase for SO in the near future.

:clap:My husband wears Caroliina Herrera 212... It smells so darn good and he also has the lastest Yves St. Laurent that smells good too. I keep him smelling good!

hi there,

can you describe this scent for me, please?

tia,
tishee

Hey! I really like this scent. It's very modern, It has a Clean/Woodsy/Fruity combination, my little brother even likes it and he hates colonge.(I think the fact that my guy friend would wear it is also his motivation for wearing it too)

Hey! I really like this scent. It's very modern, It has a Clean/Woodsy/Fruity combination, my little brother even likes it and he hates colonge.(I think the fact that my guy friend would wear it is also his motivation for wearing it too)

I will look into getting this for the dh and ds.

He wears Versace "Dreamer" I love that scent, I usually buy it for my bf's and they end up loving it too. I'm going to get my current honey some Joop cause I love that too. Oh and Jean Paul Gaulteir Le Male smells good too.

Back