Ladies....what cologne does your man wear?

Thanks ladies. I know cool water is cool, but I'm not familiar with Burberry. Is it a strong smell? Fruity? Can you give me a smell description ladies?? :rolleyes:

I need something for my guy and I don't know where to start.

I force him to wear cool water.

*fans self*

Man I LOVE how that smells. It makes my toes curl. I have to go sniff the bottle now. :blush:

I have purchase cool water for a couple of past boyfriends. I just can't get over the scent. It smells sooooooo good and I love it. :yep:

lol--im mad you purchased the same cologne for all of them and they dont even know--that thats your smell--you like it and thats what its gonna be--too cute--lol

but does it make you remember old flames?

I have purchase cool water for a couple of past boyfriends. I just can't get over the scent. It smells sooooooo good and I love it. :yep:

LAWD!! A couple past bf's??!:lachen: I'm not mad at that!

I guess a good smell does stays with you forever. :rolleyes:

Mine doesn't really wear cologne. He has a couple of old bottles that I don't even know the names of. I think he uses Axe every now and then.

lol--im mad you purchased the same cologne for all of them and they dont even know--that thats your smell--you like it and thats what its gonna be--too cute--lol

but does it make you remember old flames?

I don't think about the ones previous when I am buying cologne for the current. I just know what I like and cool water, is it. I have a hard time with perfumes/colognes because I am allergic to many scents(they can give me really bad headaches and irritate my skin) so I when I find something I like to stick to it.

I don't think about the ones previous when I am buying cologne for the current. I just know what I like and cool water, is it. I have a hard time with perfumes/colognes because I am allergic to many scents(they can give me really bad headaches and irritate my skin) so I when I find something I like to stick to it.

My nose has a good memory. I can't do that. If DH wore the same scent as an ex, I would always think of my ex :yep:

Burberry and Sean John is good, but Issey Miyake Intense is da bomb and so is Zegna Intenso. There are so many I can tell you (I buy lots for my DH and a friend of mine is always asking for some new scents). Tom Ford is also good.

Thanks heywenny. =)

Girl, it gets better as the day wears on :yep: Just want to eat him up! :blush:

I don't like those extra strong 'I AM WEARING COLOGNE' colognes. :rolleyes:

Chile, that's exactly the kind I don't want either. I don't like obvious scents.
*adding Givenchy to the list*

Mysweet and Danae - Kenneth Cole - Black sounds has me curious. :drunk:

he wears Calvin Klein Euphoria and it smells...amazing! its downright erotic! its an aphrodiasiac. i can't resist him when he wears it...which is always.

Thanks heywenny. =)

Chile, that's exactly the kind I don't want either. I don't like obvious scents.
*adding Givenchy to the list*

Mysweet and Danae - Kenneth Cole - Black sounds has me curious. :drunk:

hi there,

is this a cologne? I have never heard of it. Can you describe it, please?

tia,
tish

Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani:spinning:...it smells delicious!:lick: Very masculine, but lighter, less obnoxious than some colognes can be. It has a citrus-y kind of scent :up: :up:

My favorite cologne which I'm going to try to get my guy friend to get is Driven by Derek Jeter. I am so in love with that scent. It is in the Avon collection.

Back