Ladies what can I do with my hair now

morehairplease

I was searching the internet and came across this posted on BHM:

"WHAT HAIR TYPE WOULD YOU SAY DOESN’T WORK WELL WITH A TEXTURIZER?
Diana: It doesn’t work well with very tight, kinky hair. That’s the type of hair that goes straight with the least amount of manipulation. This type of hair is quite uneven and doesn’t give the best curl pattern. A person with the tightest S-pattern can still have a texturizer, but they will get more of a soft afro."

While I do not have much hair, I can tell that my hair type is 4b(it is very tightly coiled and grows up/out instead down as stated on the the naturallycurly. My question is what can I do with my hair until it is long enough to get a relaxer application. If I get a texturizer my hair will be more so straight(relaxer), right. I have been trying to take pics all night of my hair in it's current state but am having no luck getting clear enough pictures. However, my hair is pretty much like it is in my avatar if that helps.

thanks in advance ladies,
tishee

Well if you don't want to relax it straight you should be able to apply the "relaxer" without smoothing it and only leave it on for about 5-7 minutes. Try a strand test for 5 and see what happens.

Well if you don't want to relax it straight you should be able to apply the "relaxer" without smoothing it and only leave it on for about 5-7 minutes. Try a strand test for 5 and see what happens.

thanks cc. I am going to look for super short styles tomorrow. I am working out 6 days a week and know that I can not wear any hot curled styles but know that I am doing more damage to my hair in it natural state.

Back