LADIES... we need to pay it forward!!

RedVelvet310

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEg7BSdr3I&feature=related

She's been natural for two years, not sure if she is a memeber on this board but when she did a comparison shot of her puff she noticed it was the same size. She's considering relaxing, she prefers straight styles, but I think she needs to be PM-ed this site or given some great tips from some great LHCF ladies to help her retain length and grow her natural hair long and strong.

Well, if she really does prefer straight styles I would encourage her to get a relaxer... but I'd definitely direct her here.

I relaxed my hair for similar reasons. Not that it doesn't grow, but because I want to see my length (shrinkage is hell)

I also identify with her on these points:

"Also, I don't see relaxers as "the devil" or "trying to be white", I don't have natural hair for political or racial issues..."

It's just another hairstyling option for me.

She definitely IS doing something wrong for her hair just to not grow though.

yeah she is thoroughly explaining why she no longer wants to be natural, it doesnt sound like she is confused

If she is a member here, like someone said, she can come here and ask anything she wants to

but with no growth whatsoever in 2 years natural, I'm thinking health or nutrition issues possibly?

Back