Ladies! Trim them ends tonight!

StarScream35

It's a new moon in Scorpio which is suppose to be quite powerful for maximum hair growth! Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn, Pisces and Cancer are the most powerful!!!!!

=o what a coincidence because i trimmed/cut prior to reading this post
now i don't feel as bad about the cut lol

Wait - you posted at 10:34 p.m. with only 1.5 hours left in the day lol. Did you mean we should have trimmed last night or today? If you meant today then I'm **** outta luck...

Nov 13th was the date of the new moon, so the new moon in any of the signs the OP mentioned are the most ideal for trimming hair

Eta: so the next time for trimming should fall on the 11 of January which is the day of the new moon in Capricorn.
There is a woman who post the best dates based in astrology and other factors that effect the moon cycle here http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/articles.php?f=tip001393.htm . According to her dates the 15th of this month is also ideal for trimming, so it might not be too late after all ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
Nov 13th was the date of the new moon, so the new moon in any of the signs the OP mentioned are the most ideal for trimming hair

Eta: so the next time for trimming should fall on the 11 of January which is the day of the new moon in Capricorn.
There is a woman who post the best dates based in astrology and other factors that effect the moon cycle here http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/articles.php?f=tip001393.htm . According to her dates the 15th of this month is also ideal for trimming, so it might not be too late after all ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

MicheePrings is right. Nov 13th was the day of the new moon but new moons last a few hours. And like she said, the next big one is Jan 11. Mark ya calendars ladies!

someone posted a link to the actual calendar in another thread but I can't find it. Can somenone post a link to the actual calendar? Thanks in advance!

Back