Ladies my hair is COMING OUT!!

Your hair isn't falling out, it's just doing what it's supposed to do. It's natural and it has nothing to do with your products. Don't worry about it. Really, I kind of chuckled when I saw the pic because I lose twice that amount in just 2 days.

I agree with msa. I have natural hair as well. The hair I shed actual has weight and is heavy. Since I am not bald, I don't worry about it. The ladies are so right in what they are saying. I hope you continue on your natural hair journey.

got all scared and things

dont see the pic but see the responses

I really know what it is to have your hair come out in clumps, very frightening

Like the ladies have said, it looks like normal shedding. Another thing to remember is that as your hair gets longer, it will appear that you are shedding more because of the LENGTH of the strands that have been shed.

Cosigning, that is a small and totally normal amount of hair which would naturally shed after a few days without combing, don't worry girlie, and I wish you well in your natural journey if you decide to continue on that path.

I've not read the whole post so I'm going to ask this anyway.

1. Why did you take the out after just 1 week?

2. What type of braids did you have in?

3. Were the braids too tight or uncomfortable?

The answers to these could possibly be the reason you are seeing so much hairloss after only 1 week in braids. I doubt the washing/drying methods you used caused this. Thanks

Back