Ladies, I need your help

miss Congeniality

I have the mentality of teenager when it comes to dating and relationships. Anyway, there is a guy that I keep bumping into. Well, I like this guy. I don't know anything about him, but I am so attracted to him. So I guess what is the best way to approach him.

ummm.... "hello, my name is ______, and your name is?

you don't have to put in a lot of effort into something so simple... and remember, he doesn't know that you think he's hot..that is your little secret...you'll be fine.

Thanks. I cut out dating to focus on grad school and now that a graduated I have now skills dealing with the opposite sex. You're right I should introduce myself before I start planning our wedding.LOL

Thanks. I cut out dating to focus on grad school and now that a graduated I have now skills dealing with the opposite sex. You're right I should introduce myself before I start planning our wedding.LOL

Where do you bump into him at?

I'm trying to see how I would do it... maybe something like, "You know, it's funny. It seems like we're always here at the same time, doesn't it! I'm Bunny, by the way."

Then I'd just see what he does after that. He might laugh and go, "Yeah, we sure do see each other here a lot. I'm Future Mr. Bunny. So what brings you here all the time?"

(Okay, maybe that sounds cheesy... I'm just thinking that since you don't know the guy or anything about him, you need something to break the ice.)

And don't worry about the opposite sex skills... now is the time to start catching up!

Back