Ladies I need a review of this product

I have not tried it but I love all the other elucence products that I have. Just wanted to bump for you.

LOVE!! Its like the perfect moisture/protein balancing treatment. It's good by itself, but I also mix it into my dc mix from time to time. My hair always feels moist and super strong afterward. I use for an hour with heat most often, but sometimes I'll just sleep in it overnight. There are other users, probably should have put the name of the product in the title. I started to skip this thread myself because of the vague title.

I'm sorry, I didn't see the name of pic of product. Please advise.

India

:bdance:

The name of the product is in the subject line of the first post of this thread: Extended Moisture Repair Treatment by Elucence

To answer the question, I haven't tried it because my friend who introduced me to Elucence products didn't think highly of it and talked me out of getting it.

I would love to know as well. I have only tried the moisture balancing conditioner as a leave in and i love it. Elucence is 15% off at curlmart and i just ordered the shampoo b/c it seems to have good reviews.

Back