Ladies, I Have A Problem With Surge Now!

shellzfoshizzle

Okay I don't mean to scare the religious surgers out there but I WILL BE DAMNED IF I don't get any more Surge. Can someone please TELL ME WHY as soon as my bottle gets empty and I'm one week two of using it consistently, when I go to the BSS up here (in greensboro, nc) they look at me like I'm speakin mumbo jumbo. Nobody aint never heard of a freekin surge! I mean really. What am I going to do?! U know this is a crisis right now. LOL. I don't wanna have to wait a week and a half to get a bottle of Surge back home (Charlotte).

Woe is me. Whats a girl to do?

It's not that popular here in NC. I found a drugstore last year that sells it and no one is buying. If they only knew.

A local BSS just stocked up after I asked for it. I want to try UltraMax. The BSS has the entire line.

shellzfoshizzle said:
Okay I don't mean to scare the religious surgers out there but I WILL BE DAMNED IF I don't get any more Surge.

Ummm....the title could've been phrased a lil...differently....right? Like...
"Ladies, it's hard for me to find Surge in NC" or..."NC'ers on board...please help me find Surge" - the title makes it seem like you have an issue with the product itself which you obviously like or you wouldn't be seeking it out. If you cannot locate it in your area...it can be found online - I've purchased mine at www.gigibeautysupply.com

I'm just saying. No disrespect. I'm just "inflammatory thread title scarred" and I'm still recovering.

MonaLisa said:
"Ladies, it's hard for me to find Surge in NC" or..."NC'ers on board...please help me find Surge" - the title makes it seem like you have an issue with the product itself which you obviously like or you wouldn't be seeking it out. If you cannot locate it in your area...it can be found online - I've purchased mine at www.gigibeautysupply.com

I'm just saying. No disrespect. I'm just "inflammatory thread title scarred" and I'm still recovering.

:lol: @ MonaLisa. Was it that bad girl?

LOL@ Champagne...

I'm just sayin doe! C'mon! I likes my surge....I wanted to know what the problem was now...and there was no real problem other than accessibility.

Call me a whiny New Yorker...but I had to say summin. Sheeeet.

shellzfoshizzle said:
Okay I don't mean to scare the religious surgers out there but I WILL BE DAMNED IF I don't get any more Surge. Can someone please TELL ME WHY as soon as my bottle gets empty and I'm one week two of using it consistently, when I go to the BSS up here (in greensboro, nc) they look at me like I'm speakin mumbo jumbo. Nobody aint never heard of a freekin surge! I mean really. What am I going to do?! U know this is a crisis right now. LOL. I don't wanna have to wait a week and a half to get a bottle of Surge back home (Charlotte).

Woe is me. Whats a girl to do?

Did you try calling the company so that they could tell you a place near you that does carry it?? That's what I did..

MonaLisa said:

:lachen:
Ha! Got our attention, didn't it! I was thinking the same thing, "Shoot, someone else's skin is peeling off, but they probobly are not following the directions to the letter or moisturizing like they are supposed to either."

Your comments are too funny.

A suggestion for the OP so that you dont run out in the future. Write to Steve Goetz of Surge. Let him know that you are having great difficulty in finding the product. They may be wiling to give you some for free.

If you have pics documenting your progress and are willing to share them, you can get Surge for life for free. ;) Something to consider.

Other than those two suggestions, the only thing you can really do is just plan better. When you know you are getting low, then it is time to head over to your "tried and true" original source, so that you dont have this problem again.

Hope you get some soon.

pookeylou said:
:lachen:
Ha! Got our attention, didn't it! I was thinking the same thing, "Shoot, someone else's skin is peeling off, but they probobly are not following the directions to the letter or moisturizing like they are supposed to either."

Your comments are too funny.

LOL...thanks pookeylou. I've following this board for almost a year - and since I've been able to post...I've never done titles like that and I don't get it. I love all the knowledge I've gained here about products and I'll try it...and most things agree with me, one or two didn't - but I don't blame the product..maybe it's just my hair doesn't agree with the product or I did something I shouldn't have...like when I mixed Affirm 5n1 and the Motions CPR together...separately...great products...together...a no-no on my hair...but I wouldn't come on here and disparage the product cause I, note...I did something I shouldn't have. It's called accountability.

Okay Pookeylou....you can see I'm holding onto some issues about what I've been reading.. lol. I told you I was scarred.

Now back to the Surge thread...and its lack of accessibility in the NC region...:ohwell:

I called the number from the website and gave them my zip code. They gave me numerous stores in my area who carry it. I was too lazy to go downtown to the BSS, but I happened to find Surge at Harmon Discount Cosmetics (its a chain). I got Surge 14 and on another visit I got the Woogee Creme.

Next time you come across it or order online get a few of them....

I dont know why Surge is hard to find in NC but SC sure has it I have seen it in almost every BSS,CVS and now my dollars stores are selling it.(Secret)

Call a head of time to store to order it for you if they carry but it does not sell well or not on the shelf. Sometimes things are not on the shelf because they send it back. But a week before call and tell them to order it for you. After they see you pick it up faithfully, you will not have a problem in the future. :)

kombov_dymond said:
It's not that popular here in NC. I found a drugstore last year that sells it and no one is buying. If they only knew.

A local BSS just stocked up after I asked for it. I want to try UltraMax. The BSS has the entire line.

If it is a Gboro BSS. Which one? I would like to try a bottle.

Back