Ladies...how often to clarify?

Denim And Leather

I just clarified for the first time ever this weekend. Since I'm using so many different products right now (in an effort to correct some protein overload), how often should I clarify?

Hmm I clarify every time I do a big protein such as emergencee. That can be every two weeks or once a month.

I am using a lot of oils and moisurizers lately but somehow I still don't feel the need to clarify often. I say listen to your hair.

MizaniMami said:
Hmm I clarify every time I do a big protein such as emergencee. That can be every two weeks or once a month.

I am using a lot of oils and moisurizers lately but somehow I still don't feel the need to clarify often. I say listen to your hair.

Thanks, chicka!:)

I have some tea tree shampoo that I am using about once every couple of weeks...sometimes more, sometimes less depending on how I feel. I also use castile soap sometimes. But I'm not sure I should consider any of this clarifying because my aim is to wash my scalp, not really my hair.

I'm a natural. I CO wash my hair everyday (a concotion of VO5 Coconut w/ honey & EVOO). I clarify once a month with 2 cups of apple cider vinegar. I pour this right over my head in the shower.

Back