Ladies How Much "Time" Do You Put Into Your Hair Dailey?

How much time and effort do you spend on your hair?

• Less than 15 minutes a day

Votes: 172 63.9%
  • 20-30 minutes a day

Votes: 60 22.3%
  • 30 min-1hr a day

Votes: 25 9.3%
  • 1-2hrs a day

Votes: 8 3.0%
  • I don't spend anytime with my hair

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day to day, I don't spend any time on my hair. I wear twists 100% of the time. I take off my scarf, shake and go.

Now on wash day it takes about 3-5 hours. I wash about once a month. I have been doing this for the past 10 years and I wouldn't change a bit.

I added up the amount of time I spend on my hair in 2 months, counting DCs. relaxing, BKTing, dusting, covering my grays, blowdrying, flatironing, oiling my ends (multiple times every day) & wrapping my hair at night.

Then I averaged it all out and it came out to just under hour a day.

In actuality, I spend about 20 minutes a day because I don't wash every day (obviously). BUT while I am doing things like DCing, I am doing other stuff.

I don't mind the time, b/c the payoff will be well worth it!

Takes me about 5 minutes to moisturize my hair, but on gel, and put on my phony ponytail. Then it takes me another 5 minutes to pick out the flower I am wearing for the day.

I wake up. Rinse my hair out, put conditioner in my hair to detangle (if needed), put a creme leave-in, tie the hair down for a little while...all in all, it takes very little time...15 minutes...

As little as I can. I baggy every night, so usually all I do is remove it. Hair is ready to go. This is what I call "recession proof"

After working out in the morning, I cowash, put my hair in a low bun, put on wig cap and wig, and go. I'll remoisturize and seal before going to bed at night.

I voted less than 15 minutes

It entirely depends on what I'm doing that day. but lately it takes less than 15 mins (oh the joy of half wigs :grin:

hmmm it depends on what day honestly but on a regular day i'd say maybe 10-15 in the morning and 5 getting ready for bed.

I voted less than 15 minutes, everyday I either wrap my hair and/or put it in a twisted bun. At night it's the same just covered with a net or scarf. I may even opt for the twisted bun now because it takes only 2 minutes to do and I get nice waves with it. :look: The only time I spend an hour or more on my hair is on wash days to cleanse, condition, blow dry, and wrap.

hmm .. let's see. in the morning, i moisturize, seal, add a little gel and slap on a headband. at night, i snatch the headband off and put on a bonnet if it's within grasp (usually, it's not). sooo ... i'd say i spend less than 2 minutes on my hair daily.

i feel like a slacker

Depends on how I am styling my hair right now Im wearing it curly so I spray it down with water then go through in sections shingling takes me 30 mins maybe a little more if I knockout most of the moisture with my diffuser. I wear my hair in a twisout also this is the fastest in the morning I just untwist with some jojoba oil that probably takes 15 mins or less.

I spend less than five minutes on my hair daily and a few hours on wash day (I usually DC for at least two hours).

^Im about the same. I spend about 5-10 minutes daily but when its time to relax or do protein treatments which i only do about every 3 mnths it takes me hours. I also deep condition and get braids 1-2x a month and that last hours to so i guess not much time overall.

Back